Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Worst Academis to have won a Men's Row Boat Natty?

13»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2021
    Cal

That's where the house from wedding crashers is

Oh no shit? The big resorty one that the wedding is at? Or the "summer place" they go to after the wedding? Or bofe?
    The summer place. St michaels is where I'd take people over the bride and down because it's quite quaint yet classy and fun
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,240
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Northeastern

whlinder said:

I didn't know swaye was up in my bmore hood.

Lol we just brought on a regional sales manager in bmore and my boss is like you want to go out to Baltimore when she trains the people there. I was like fuck yeah! Crabs mothafuckaaa

As long as it's may or September.

You need to expand on this Bmore hood of yours
    I've heard Maryland has some fucking beautiful towns and is a very underrated state to live in.
    I shit on Maryland all the time because Maryland but I agree. For what is a tiny state it is super diverse both in topography and people. The ocean and eastern shore lowlands and farm land, the entirety of the Chesapeake bay, DC Suburbs and Baltimore which is Baltimore, then western Maryland in the mountains with mountain people. The eastern shore as well as areas on the Bay are gorgeous and the western mountains are too (for east coast mountains anyway).

But no one in the state knows how to drive, so there is that.
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Northeastern

Swaye said:

Chryst, Northeastern even tried to recruit me for academis.

I hear they have a top gas pumping program. Nationally ranked.
    I know yore being sarkastic, but per US News and World Reports the top gas pumping programs are:

1. Princeton
    2. Reed
    3. Oregon
    4. Seton Hall
    5. Rutgers

Two states dominate for a reason, but I here TCU is getting their program together.

Jersey gas station pro tip: don’t hire a Seton Hall, Rutgers, hell even a Princeton liberal arts grad to pump gas. Go Stevens Tech, NJIT, or find a graduate from one of the many great universities in Karachi, Pakistan.
    To be clear, "liberal arts" includes pure math, physics, biology and other sciences, and a kid smart enough to get into Princeton will pump your gas just fine, no matter what he / she studied.
    Princeton is more into theories of gas pumping, where NJIT is more into the technical aspects. Really it's a matter of taste.

I keep track because my nephews in Red Bank are going to be college aged before I know it and they're going to want my advice,

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Mad_Son said:

But fuck man. That baltimore accent was brutal.

https://youtu.be/cefj215AlCc
    Omg its far worse. The baltimore accent is the worst in the us easily.

So normally I'd only hear it from my neighbors who'd been blue collar workers for like 40 years. And generally it's rare to hear someone younger with a heavy city accent.

But I went to a barber and was getting my hair cut from this super hot chick. And then she started talking and it was even worse than my 60 year old longshoremen neighbor. I was like frozen stunned. It was terrible.

The way she pronounced "on" was "owen"

My boner receded.
    Sure, hon.

• whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,240
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Northeastern

whlinder said:

whlinder said:

I didn't know swaye was up in my bmore hood.

Lol we just brought on a regional sales manager in bmore and my boss is like you want to go out to Baltimore when she trains the people there. I was like fuck yeah! Crabs mothafuckaaa

As long as it's may or September.

You need to expand on this Bmore hood of yours
    I've heard Maryland has some fucking beautiful towns and is a very underrated state to live in.
    I shit on Maryland all the time because Maryland but I agree. For what is a tiny state it is super diverse both in topography and people. The ocean and eastern shore lowlands and farm land, the entirety of the Chesapeake bay, DC Suburbs and Baltimore which is Baltimore, then western Maryland in the mountains with mountain people. The eastern shore as well as areas on the Bay are gorgeous and the western mountains are too (for east coast mountains anyway).

But no one in the state knows how to drive, so there is that.
    Shit crabs. Shit state.
    ALL CRABS MATTER
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

FireCohen said:

Cal = fag
    True. But still they are the premier public University in the US.
    I wish I got into cal
    My great grandfather played baseball at Cal. My grandmother was homecoming queen at Cal. My grandfather graduated from Cal and then murdered the shit out of some Nazis. It is the academis of my ancestors. Respeck.

Cant flag a mooderators poast, but still....

Pics?

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2021
    Syracuse
    pawz said:

FireCohen said:

Cal = fag
    True. But still they are the premier public University in the US.
    I wish I got into cal
    My great grandfather played baseball at Cal. My grandmother was homecoming queen at Cal. My grandfather graduated from Cal and then murdered the shit out of some Nazis. It is the academis of my ancestors. Respeck.
    Cant flag a mooderators poast, but still....

Pics?

Would be chintresting to learn whether Cal still does homecoming court. Wouldn't be very woke. I know, if only there was some way to use the internet to find the answers ....

I've been to Berkeley a dozen or so tims. I like it there. Not fond of Oakland, but Berkeley proper is a cool place and Cal's campus is nice.