Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Obama's State of the Union 6 PM

death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
I'm planning on watching the most honest President we've ever had deliver another glowing annual report on the State of the Union tonight. A man who has truly taken charge of the most transparent administration in the history of the USA and has put his foot down on deception and corruption. This is a man who has demonstrated the epitome of ethical statesmanship and has reigned in or terminated people in his administration who have stepped out of line. The President has shown us all that duplicity is out and fairness is in. He is an economic genius who has led us to a period of unparalleled growth and success. One who has used the bully pulpit of the President of the United States to bring all citizens closer together and has shepherded the current status of race relations to a shining new level of which we can all be proud.

Tonight we hear from a leader who has shown strength overseas while executing a brilliant foreign policy that will assuredly keep us safer by continuously weakening our enemies. A man who has stood up to Islamic extremists and has said "no more" to China's plundering. President Barack Hussein 0bama has made us all proud to have witnessed this truly special time in our nation's history. Join me tonight in gathering family and friends to honor our leader with our undivided attention as he delivers an important update to his stunningly successfully leadership path . . .

SHARE this good news and we'll all get another good dose of patriotic cheer leading tonight from a man I've come to realize is so much more than I gave him credit for when he was first elected.

Comments