Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I think i figured out this new impeachment effort

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,549
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Trump will be leaving in 9 days so why would Pelosi push for an impeachment vote?

I think its to force Trump supporters to place targets on themselves so the leftist media and activists can target them for destruction, and further create examples of what will happen to citizens if they oppose the Democrats.

That's my guess.

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Pelosi is a pedophile, a human trafficker, and likely, has engaged in human sacrifice rituals. This is one of the more heinous methods in which politicians and other prominent monsters are controlled and used to move the NWO Agenda forward.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Oh boy.....more lies and fake news from the Trumpanzees
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,245
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Trump will be leaving in 9 days so why would Pelosi push for an impeachment vote?

I think its to force Trump supporters to place targets on themselves so the leftist media and activists can target them for destruction, and further create examples of what will happen to citizens if they oppose the Democrats.

That's my guess.

There is probably truth in this guess. I believe the most immediate motive is a lifetime ban from office for Trump. The fangs are out with venom spewing, their Reichstag Fire event has been fabricated, democrats and big tech oligarchs are going for the jugular, not just with Trump but also with those who are not like them.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,462
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

That's my guess.

Scared of what may be coming. Where's Nancy's lap top?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

That's my guess.

There is probably truth in this guess. I believe the most immediate motive is a lifetime ban from office for Trump. The fangs are out with venom spewing, their Reichstag Fire event has been fabricated, democrats and big tech oligarchs are going for the jugular, not just with Trump but also with those who are not like them.
    I would add a warning shot to any outsider who ever wants to try and fuck with the DC cabal again.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,965
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I don't think they GAF about the idiot in the animal furs or Tug Toilet types. If you're a person with power, juice, and connections, watch out though. Cancel cult-ure is real, yo.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,352
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Imagine exposing folks for either supporting or opposing armed insurrection.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,696
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is all about shaming conservatives into silence. The left will overplay their hand- AOC and her turds will quickly start to do the same thing and the old guard dems will have none of it.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

This is all about shaming conservatives into silence. The left will overplay their hand- AOC and her turds will quickly start to do the same thing and the old guard dems will have none of it.

Conservatives don’t support the violent overthrow of the US government. Trumpism was never, ever a conservative movement and if you were on board with it, you’ll have to square that with your professed conservatism.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Imagine exposing folks for either supporting or opposing armed insurrection.

Imagine being this fucking stupid
    Race is here to say, again, that absolutely nothing embarrasses him.

Doesn’t even need to be said, Race. It’s been obvious for some time.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,668
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    There’s plenty of embarrassment to be had, following the last 12 months.

Blocking Trump from Twitter and pursuing AoI surely is the answer that solves what got us here.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,245
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 2021

I don't think they GAF about the idiot in the animal furs or Tug Toilet types. If you're a person with power, juice, and connections, watch out though. Cancel cult-ure is real, yo.

I mostly agree, but IMHO this extends further than to only those with power, juice and connections. There is a purge of conservative voices underway. The coordinated assault on Parler is a great example. People, including Senators, Congressmen, Governors, Joe the Plumber types and conservative voices in the media were ditching twitter and flocking to Parler. Reportedly 1.5M downloads on Saturday alone.

My guess is the biggest immediate fear amongst the tech oligarchs and the DNC was that Trump would land there and bring 90M or more with him. Big tech used the DNC's Reichstag Fire moment to crush a competitor and aid the DNC in squashing free speech. The coordinated attack by the DNC, Google, Apple, and Amazon is downright scary, and it hasn't ended there. Vendors in those ecosystems providing online payment services, email, text routing, etc. are under the tech oligarchs thumbs and are being forced to further hobble Parler's efforts at recovery. This is not new. Every major left wing movement from Lenin on has relied on controlling speech and the ability of the populace to defend itself, followed by controlling food supplies, etc.

I have no idea where this will end, but both the first and second amendments are currently under direct threat, and the fourth is in the batters box. It is truly stunning.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The media companies and the tech companies have committed acts of war against the United States and the World. Those on US soil will need to be seized by the US military, the conspirators tried and executed. Trials and executions for the conspirators in Washington DC. A Communist/Nazi revolution in the United States will not be tolerated. Expect war from Russia and an alliance of other nations if the United States does not correct the situation. A Nazi America is a threat to the entire World.

Remember to keep wearing your mask and do everything they tell you to do. Shut down your business. Take the Gates Vaccine. Go to the Convid 1984 Concentration Camps when they order you to. Massive compliance by the sheep in every nation is an existential threat.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump is the crucifix in a jar of urine to the religion of the State
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,527
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Trump is the crucifix in a jar of urine to the religion of the State

huh?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Sledog said:

That's my guess.

Scared of what may be coming. Where's Nancy's lap top?
    Locked in a drawer somewhere gathering dust with Hunter’s.