Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Woke Purge

LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
no one is safe. Pretty good read I thought - oops better not say that...

https://www.spiked-online.com/2021/01/09/the-woke-purge/

Comments

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    @PurpleThrobber I agree that the social media stuff is insignificant - it is the soon to be happening banning of words that scares me the most.

Some stupid ass golfer is having to apologize all over the place today for calling himself a faggot for missing a putt. WGAF? OMG lets protect the gays and their fragile heterosexual voices of woke from hearing the word faggot. The golfer should sue himself.

Who will determine the words to ban? School districts are already banning Mark Twain for christ's sake
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,367 Founders Club

Quite honestly, IDNGAF if Twitter or Facebook or whoever were to ban The Throbber IRL.

Looking back over the history of the inter webs, various aliases have been banned so many times I’ve lost count. Hell, that’s partly how I stumbled into this shithole when Kimmy threw on a ‘temporary’ ban. Look how that’s turned out for that fuck face. And you all get joobs. Win win.

There will be other social media sites developed just like this one evolved when DM.c turned into a confederacy of dunces.

The issue is going to be if access to the web is going to be curtailed or blocked like China does. Praise Allah Elon is coming to the rescue with his Starlink system (I think) because I trust him more than Kamala and Joe.

Like we say, Twitter and Facebook, fuck off. We’ll find something else.

This post is the most hopeful thing I've read this weekend.