Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

The neo fascist party

It’s definitely neo-Fascism on the Left now and there is no denying it. It’s happening much faster than I ever thought it would and it’s awesome to witness. I doubt we? make it until spring before the jailing of Trump supporters begins. They are already trying to shut down Parler and go after their advertisers. Leftism is a secular cult.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    Wait until they start firing people from their jobs.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    SFGbob said:

That’s already been happening. The thing is, the more you take away things from people, the less they have to lose. I don’t see any sort of Unity happening. Biden is already ostracizing 75 million Trump voters. That senile fuck isn’t my president. Cheated to win and now they are going for blood.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

SFGbob said:

That’s already been happening. The thing is, the more you take away things from people, the less they have to lose. I don’t see any sort of Unity happening. Biden is already ostracizing 75 million Trump voters. That senile fuck isn’t my president. Cheated to win and now they are going for blood.
    Yeah but they made all the colored women of color jobless so they can fight against them on behalf of the left.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Yeah but they made all the colored women of color jobless so they can fight against them on behalf of the left.
    Except the ones stocking SlowJoe's super market!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    lists are okay now
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

lists are okay now

Mostly peaceful lists at least