Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jackass Dorsey gave Kapernick $3,000,000 after he called for violence on Twatter

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Dorsey is all about burning it down. His twitter page is basically a promo for crypto.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    If you’re upset with how Twitter is enforcing their tos, I suggest you use stop using it.

I was once banned from Xbox messaging for telling someone their mothers pussy stunk. It was not a violation of my freedom of speech and now I have a PlayStation.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

If you’re upset with how Twitter is enforcing their tos, I suggest you use stop using it.

I was once banned from Xbox messaging for telling someone their mothers pussy stunk. It was not a violation of my freedom of speech and now I have a PlayStation.

I’m guessing it’s your mothers Play Station.

And btw, what is that smell???
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,209

Yes, but now they are banning the other services like parlor too. This is going too far.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Goduckies said:

Yes, but now they are banning the other services like parlor too. This is going too far.
    People were using it to organize attacks and Parler doesn’t ban people. Seems like a no brainer to me.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Goduckies said:

People were using it to organize attacks and Parler doesn’t ban people. Seems like a no brainer to me.
    Would Net Neutrality fixed this, by forcing Apple/Google to keep Parler?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter

Goduckies said:

Why yes ANTIFA using it extensively to recruit, communicate and plan their attacks and issue orders was OK though.