Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oh shit looks like a major Trump Dick Sucker talking point was just debunked by the FBI

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    Of course they weren't involved. Nobody from Antifa gets shot when they riot.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited January 2021
    I’m hearing Pence is actually President and confirmation is coming soon.

We? know that a violent BLM activist was in the Capitol based on his own words when interviewed by CNN.

If you pussies thought Wednesday was bad, wait until what’s coming next.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    Did Director-In-Waiting Comey put that info out?

Did Director-In-Waiting Comey put that info out?

Fascists only believe the Stasi, not the local cops who know their communities.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited January 2021

We? know that a violent BLM activist was in the Capitol based on his own words when interviewed by CNN.

What - are you going to start 6 whinycunt threads in a day instead of 4?

lol
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,950

But who was the majority on this one? I concede that there are unaffiliated or interloper bananas at every moment of civil unrest. Including summer rioting. I assume you acknowledge that legitimate Trumpers, even if a little unbalanced, were the drivers of this one.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter

But who was the majority on this one? I concede that there are unaffiliated or interloper bananas at every moment of civil unrest. Including summer rioting. I assume you acknowledge that legitimate Trumpers, even if a little unbalanced, were the drivers of this one.
    Didn't appear many we're involved in any violence or destruction.
    Sledog said:

Mostly peaceful?
    Who listens to anything the FBI has to say anymore?
    edited January 2021

Yeah. I’ve poasted here that Trump supporters escalated and even perhaps instigated conflict at tims. I don’t think those incidents compared to the entirety of summer riots are even close to as widespread or as impactful.

Whatever happened to the “news security” guy who executed a Trump supporter in Denver?
    Sledog said:

You have absolutely no way of knowing that. Come on.

Yeah. I’ve poasted here that Trump supporters escalated and even perhaps instigated conflict at tims. I don’t think those incidents compared to the entirety of summer riots are even close to as widespread or as impactful.

Whatever happened to the “news security” guy who executed a Trump supporter in Denver?
    What was the Denver incident? Honestly that one may have gotten by me.
    edited January 2021

Sledog said:

When they have to replay the same clips over and over on a short news segment it means they don't have much incriminating video. There were awful lot of trump supporters there and if it were as bad as claimed they have the footage and the place world be burned to the ground. But then watching Pravda west is sickening.
    edited January 2021
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

When they have to replay the same clips over and over on a short news segment it means they don't have much incriminating video. But then watching Pravda west is sickening.
    Most of the video is from the people doing the rioting and posting it on the internet.

I'm not sure what the rest of your post means.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2021

Sledog said:

He knows you’re right, hence the short response. The “whataboutisms” are all that’s left, but the lack of accountability from a losing side in politics is expected. Happens every 4 years. Hope he can find peace.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

When they have to replay the same clips over and over on a short news segment it means they don't have much incriminating video. But then watching Pravda west is sickening.
    Most of the video is from the people doing the rioting and posting it on the internet.
    yes and almost everyone in the clips are filming yet not much going on. Certainly didn't look like anything from the summer of love.
    edited January 2021
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

yes and almost everyone in the clips are filming yet not much going on. Certainly didn't look like anything from the summer of love.
    I think you are missing the point. Your sense of law and order seems to be selectively applied. Free to do so; I'm free to call bullshit.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I think you are missing the point. Your sense of law and order seems to be selectively applied. Free to do so; I'm free to call bullshit.
    oh no. I say charge them all. Just saying what I am seeing.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Your vision has been obscured by your head being in your ass.

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Your vision has been obscured by your head being in your ass.

No. Your head is at ass level so that's all you can see!