Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coup d'etat Shooting Pole

AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,707
Did the woman who scaled the broken window who was shot and killed by police while attempting to gain access to the Speaker's Lobby deserve it?

Coup d'etat Shooting Pole 16 votes

Yes, but it's sad
37%
EsophagealFecesGreenRiverGatorzBleachedAnusDawgStLouisDawgKingdome_UrinalsAOG 6 votes
No, overreaction! BLM protesters weren't shot
31%
alumni94HuskyInAZLebamDawgPitchfork51Goduckies 5 votes
Oh yeah, she had it coming!
31%
QuornDawgMad_SonDoogieMcDoogersonrodmansrageSeven_Eleven 5 votes

Comments

• rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,161
    Oh yeah, she had it coming!
    id shoot the fuck out of anyone breaking into my house so she can fuck right off.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,707
    Yes, but it's sad

id shoot the fuck out of anyone breaking into my house so she can fuck right off.

The mob might have gained momentum at that point. There's no way to know if that was the turning point. Somebody screamed "back the fuck off" after that. So it worked. That woman was badly brainwashed though. RIP but she had it coming, yes.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    I just wish the police would have killed shot the first wave of all the BLM protestors - that might have calmed some of the riots this past summer

evens out the vote now one vote each choice
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    Fuck off! That's my vote. You are a pathetic little dwebe.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    The Meltdown continues...
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    @ApostleofGrief is a fucking fascist

Knew it
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    edited January 2021
    You don't let a person into your house and then shoot them. Police were allowing people to enter. I would assume at that point I wouldn't be shot as there was little to no resistance or even help to enter. It was an inconsistent reaction.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,707
    Yes, but it's sad
    Sledog said:

I'm trying to count the votes. Must we always quarrel like this? Why don't you help.
    AOG said:

Sledog said:

I'm trying to count the votes. Must we always quarrel like this? Why don't you help.
    If you get naked you can count to 20 1/4.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    alumni94 said:

You don't let a person into your house and then shoot them. Police were allowing people to enter. I would assume at that point I wouldn't be shot as there was little to no resistance or even help to enter. It was an inconsistent reaction.

this is what I tried to say
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    Write In:

She not dead - CIA operative.

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited January 2021
    alumni94 said:

You have consistently rational responses. If the police let them in, which they did, doesn’t that make the cops complicit? Same thing they did when many more Pussy Hatters stormed and occupied the Rotunda, along with Grassley’s office, from which his staffers had to evacuate, during the Kavanaugh hearings.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    edited January 2021

alumni94 said:

You have consistently rational responses. If the police let them in, which they did, doesn’t that make the cops complicit? Same thing they did when many more Pussy Hatters stormed and occupied the Rotunda, along with Grassley’s office, from which his staffers had to evacuate, during the Kavanaugh hearings.
    Yes it would make the cops complicit. The question is whether they were told to stand down from their leadership, or some of them agreed with the storming and therefore let it happen? Clearly the force outside the capital building and inside were two different jurisdictions and not on the same page.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,950
    alumni94 said:

alumni94 said:

Yes it would make the cops complicit. The question is whether they were told to stand down from their leadership, or some of them agreed with the storming and therefore let it happen? Clearly the force outside the capital building and inside were two different jurisdictions and not on the same page.
    Then why were they scaling walls? What was the video of bashington in the door and window? I wasn't there, but I saw some video cops opening the door (hopefully an investigation there) but also video of a bull rush ... lots of it.

Which one was she counting on?

Like I said in another thread, this is Breona Taylor. You show up at these things and push the issue and back cops into a corner, your odds of a bad event have just gone up substantially.

Better to use your brain, stay outside and carry a sign.

alumni94 said:

alumni94 said:

Then why were they scaling walls? What was the video of bashington in the door and window? I wasn't there, but I saw some video cops opening the door (hopefully an investigation there) but also video of a bull rush ... lots of it.

Like I said in another thread, this is Breona Taylor. You show up at these things and push the issue and back cops into a corner, your odds of a bad event have just gone up substantially.

A large number of protests in other states some were militia some entered yet not seeing anything about any violence.
    Sledog said:

alumni94 said:

alumni94 said:

A large number of protests in other states some were militia some entered yet not seeing anything about any violence.
    Again, Sleddy, a non-point. You straining your back today.
    dflea said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

When someone pointing a gun at you says to stop, you should do that.

Something Sleddy would say 1,000x except when it involves people who share his politics. Sad Sleddy.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Yes, but it's sad
    Door is barricaded. Cop/agent behind door brandishes gun and tells everyone to get back. Mob yells out "gun", continues to try to break into barricaded chamber. Woman ignores orders, continues to try to break in. Single shot is fired.

Pretty cut and dry shit.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

Door is barricaded. Cop/agent behind door brandishes gun and tells everyone to get back. Mob yells out "gun", continues to try to break into barricaded chamber. Woman ignores orders, continues to try to break in. Single shot is fired.

Pretty cut and dry shit.

Trust the government.