Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Well, bye

2»

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

Wasn't this fat sack of shit supposed to start his own media company anyway?

Looks like a great opportunity for a billionaire media mogul like him.

lol

You’re 5’3”, skinny, and forage for your own food. Easy on the physical appearance slams.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

lol

You’re 5’3”, skinny, and forage for your own food. Easy on the physical appearance slams.
    Am I? You should pick a 7-11 then, you little bitch.

I forage for my own food because I like fresh food. A faggot like you has never tasted fresh salmon. Fresh semen, sure. But the fish you stick in your cockgobbler is a week old and probably smells like your old lady's snatch. Eat your famed fish and stale seafood, puss boi. You aren't man enough to catch fish or hunt game anyway. Is your daughter depressed because her dad's such a fucking pussy? She'll probably wind up at the Acrop of Blush here pretty quick, huh? Oh well, she'll be dragging in more dollars than you and probably sucking less dick, too.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,822
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

I forage for my own food because I like fresh food. A faggot like you has never tasted fresh salmon. Fresh semen, sure. But the fish you stick in your cockgobbler is a week old and probably smells like your old lady's snatch. Eat your famed fish and stale seafood, puss boi. You aren't man enough to catch fish or hunt game anyway. Is your daughter depressed because her dad's such a fucking pussy? She'll probably wind up at the Acrop of Blush here pretty quick, huh? Oh well, she'll be dragging in more dollars than you and probably sucking less dick, too.

Not your best effort.

No donkey-bomb.

IR, YK

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,238
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Calm down turbo

• Options
    Mess with the bull.

Get the horns.

It's as simple as you are.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    OK, this is a huge overstep. Wow. Our most basic freedoms are under attack...I mean seriously under attack.

Google bans Parler in their app store and Apple likely soon to follow.

https://www.cnet.com/news/google-bans-parler-app-and-apple-could-do-the-same-after-capitol-hill-attack/
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Meltdown
  • Options
    dflea said:

Mess with the bull.

Get the horns.

It's as simple as you are.

Who’s the bull? You’re a midget.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    I'm reading a lot of party switching going on here. Is that a thing or not?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Leftists like the Very Tiny @dflea are now supporting the biggest corporations in the world and their censorship. Imagine being that idiot and trying to figure it out in his Tiny head.

Iran and China still have active Twitter accounts. The Very Tiny Forager @dflea supports these Fascist governments.
  • Options

Leftists like the Very Tiny @dflea are now supporting the biggest corporations in the world and their censorship. Imagine being that idiot and trying to figure it out in his Tiny head.

Iran and China still have active Twitter accounts. The Very Tiny Forager @dflea supports these Fascist governments.

Ooooh.. He used the @.

So manly.

No need to forage for you with all that man chowder in your throat.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,545
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Fresh semen, sure.

Pup would be proud. Respect
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

lol

I'd say you have him at least 8" extra in height.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2021
    Your move, Grubhub.