Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Big Tech is not a Monopoly...

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    thechatch said:

Big Tech isn’t going to get reigned in until the GOP is back in power or they decide to reign in themselves. The DNC is wholly in bed with the various monopolies because they serve each other’s interests, and the majority of US citizens no longer want the free flow of information/opinions to drive discourse, but, rather they prefer echo chambers that validate confirmation bias. The obvious result of that is who has the largest and most accessible echo chambers to control ideas and narrative.

The best way to accomplish that? Brand your adversary as subhuman and destroy their ability to get their message out. Astonishing that this is what “liberals” have come to stand for.

GOP going forward has to be the party of small business, religious freedom, individual rights, and free speech, because it isn’t an unfair thing to say that the DNC has embraced corporatism, statism, and cancel culture.

Unfortunately, right now, small businesses are closed, it’s illegal or discouraged to attend church, or see your family, and social media platforms that work to serve a dissenting side of the political spectrum are being censored.

Hopefully, Biden’s America pivots away from this dangerous trend, but he and the majority of US lawmakers are so deeply in bed with the greatest existential threat facing the US today, I doubt anyone will know what’s happening until the deed is done.

Biden has no idea what’s going on in any regard. Dementia is a helluva drug. His handlers though, they have no intention of pivoting from this. They’re all in. Hope and change baby. BOHICA.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Goduckies said:

Which is why those 230 protections need to go. But it won't happen until 2024 at the earliest now.

Sure, that would be great for Derek. That way when we meet up at the 7-11 and I stomp your guts out, you can sue him for enabling the whole confucktion.

Sounds like a smart way to avoid censorship.

lol
    Wow. Half-Pint Internet Tough Guy @dflea is up early today, overcompensating for his multiple inadequacies.
    I told you to pick your 7-11, shitdick. I'll put a half pint of ass kicking in your tank. Unlike your bitch ass, I don't have inadequacies that need to be compensated for. You, being the candy ass child of liberal teacher weenies, on the other hand.....
    My folks weren't liberal. Quite the opposite.

Nice stalking attempt though. Shows how much you care and pay attention to the details of my life and upbringing.

By now you could almost write my life story. Have you built a shrine of me inside your head yet? Seems so.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,904 Founders Club
    thechatch said:

Big Tech isn’t going to get reigned in until the GOP is back in power or they decide to reign in themselves. The DNC is wholly in bed with the various monopolies because they serve each other’s interests, and the majority of US citizens no longer want the free flow of information/opinions to drive discourse, but, rather they prefer echo chambers that validate confirmation bias. The obvious result of that is who has the largest and most accessible echo chambers to control ideas and narrative.

The best way to accomplish that? Brand your adversary as subhuman and destroy their ability to get their message out. Astonishing that this is what “liberals” have come to stand for.

GOP going forward has to be the party of small business, religious freedom, individual rights, and free speech, because it isn’t an unfair thing to say that the DNC has embraced corporatism, statism, and cancel culture.

Unfortunately, right now, small businesses are closed, it’s illegal or discouraged to attend church, or see your family, and social media platforms that work to serve a dissenting side of the political spectrum are being censored.

Hopefully, Biden’s America pivots away from this dangerous trend, but he and the majority of US lawmakers are so deeply in bed with the greatest existential threat facing the US today, I doubt anyone will know what’s happening until the deed is done.

I always knew history would repeat itself, I just didn't realize it would only take 80 years.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

dflea said:

dflea said:

Goduckies said:

Which is why those 230 protections need to go. But it won't happen until 2024 at the earliest now.

Sure, that would be great for Derek. That way when we meet up at the 7-11 and I stomp your guts out, you can sue him for enabling the whole confucktion.

lol
    Wow. Half-Pint Internet Tough Guy @dflea is up early today, overcompensating for his multiple inadequacies.
    I told you to pick your 7-11, shitdick. I'll put a half pint of ass kicking in your tank. Unlike your bitch ass, I don't have inadequacies that need to be compensated for. You, being the candy ass child of liberal teacher weenies, on the other hand.....

Nice stalking attempt though. Shows how much you care and pay attention to the details of my life and upbringing.

By now you could almost write my life story. Have you built a shrine of me inside your head yet? Seems so.
    Wait until the Little Squirt starts sharing his sexual fantasies about you.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021

dflea said:

dflea said:

Goduckies said:

lol

Wait until the Little Squirt starts sharing his sexual fantasies about you.
    Frankly I'm flattered by @dflea's depth of knowledge about the mundane details of my life, while simultaneously claiming I'm not living in his head. Shittiest salesman ever? Probably.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    So the bored’s anarcho-capitalists now support trust busting.

Bully!
    thechatch said:

HHusky said:

Bully!

As a TR Republican, I’ve always supported trust busting. MS, Amazon, Google, and Fb have too much political power now, just like US Steel and Standard Oil did before. I’m pro-small business and individual Liberty, “counselor”...

Try and keep up.
    Selectively TR poaster is likable!
    thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

Bully!

As a TR Republican, I’ve always supported trust busting. MS, Amazon, Google, and Fb have too much political power now, just like US Steel and Standard Oil did before. I’m pro-small business and individual Liberty, “counselor”...

Try and keep up.
    Selectively TR poaster is likable!
    If that helps you.

And, if you mean that I’m not in favor of going to war with native Americans, but I do believe in curbing corporate influence on Politics, as well as appreciating our national parks, you can label me selective, if it pleases you.

Is this where you inject some useless quip and call me gal, before scampering off?
    “Corporate expenditures for political purposes, and especially such expenditures by public service corporations, have supplied one of the principal sources of corruption in our political affairs.

It has become entirely clear that we must have government supervision of the capitalization, not only of public service corporations, including, particularly, railways, but of all corporations doing an interstate business.”

Yes?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    TR was an American badass.
    Sledog said:

I get why I admire TR. I am surprised you think you do.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858

The market has spoken.

The market has spoken, hence Twitter, Amazon and Facebook stock down.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    Hopefully Apple will catch up to the others
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    thechatch said:

The UniParty of the United States will never reign in Big Tech, neither GOP (Nazis, Communists) nor the Democrats (Nazis, Communists). The GOP did nothing while in 'power' during Trump's first two years, and wanted to lose, so that they could bark loudly about doing something while not actually having to do it, because that would go against their Master's wishes in the City Of London, The Vatican, and Davos.

GOP Governors and Democrat Governors were all SELECTED. None of them, not a single one, was elected. As Mark Twain famously said, if voting made a difference, they would ban it tomorrow. The GOP faction of the UniParty will attempt to play the same game again. Don't fall for it. The UniParty must be annihilated or the United States and other countries will fall under the long shadow of entrenched tyranny, and will become permanent vassal states of the NWO. This is currently happening. It may be inevitable, as predicted in Biblical Prophesy, the one world government. It must be opposed either way.

1776. It's time.
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

I think he was an American with policy ideas the left turned into the scourge of our nation. He was an American unlike you so what could you admire? Lawmen, soldier, naturalist, hunter etc. Not faggy like you. I'm afraid to know why you admire him.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

I think he was an American with policy ideas the left turned into the scourge of our nation. He was an American unlike you so what could you admire? Lawmen, soldier, naturalist, hunter etc. Not faggy like you. I'm afraid to know why you admire him.

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Yes the shit you fucked up. All from a republican.