Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Big Tech is not a Monopoly...

Comments

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,209
    Which is why those 230 protections need to go. But it won't happen until 2024 at the earliest now.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

Which is why those 230 protections need to go. But it won't happen until 2024 at the earliest now.

You're right, but 2024 will be too late IMHO. Stopping this is going to take enormous personal sacrifice by courageous patriots who are willing to lose everything. Those few remaining tech magnates and billionaires who might be willing to risk their fortunes in this fight could affect real change on multiple fronts, but at grave risk to their personal fortunes. At stake will be trillions of dollars in government contracts the democrats will use to pay those supporting their cause. If you're on the wrong side of their agenda, democrats have shown no compunction is using the full weight of the federal government to disparage and then crush opposition. As they have in the past, they will use the media in conjunction with taxation, regulation and weaponized federal agencies as a means to purge. Standing up to all of that is going to take some serious balls, especially for those with a lot to lose.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Goduckies said:

If the 230 protections go then they double down even further on the censorship. Anything that could possibly be a liability is scrubbed.

But perhaps that would actually result in a more even-handed approach. Fear of lawsuits would guide censorship, instead of the current appeasement PR method that is currently being employed.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Goduckies said:

Sure, that would be great for Derek. That way when we meet up at the 7-11 and I stomp your guts out, you can sue him for enabling the whole confucktion.

Sounds like a smart way to avoid censorship.

lol

Goduckies said:

If the 230 protections go then they double down even further on the censorship. Anything that could possibly be a liability is scrubbed.

But perhaps that would actually result in a more even-handed approach. Fear of lawsuits would guide censorship, instead of the current appeasement PR method that is currently being employed.
    That would be the point.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Goduckies said:

Sure, that would be great for Derek. That way when we meet up at the 7-11 and I stomp your guts out, you can sue him for enabling the whole confucktion.

lol
    Wow. Half-Pint Internet Tough Guy @dflea is up early today, overcompensating for his multiple inadequacies.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

dflea said:

Goduckies said:

lol
    Wow. Half-Pint Internet Tough Guy @dflea is up early today, overcompensating for his multiple inadequacies.
    Saturday is fish day 🎣 duh.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    See also rant on equal enforcement of the law.

230 for thee but not for me.

Arson for thee but not for me.

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

dflea said:

Goduckies said:

lol
    He’s posting multiple times a day about gay sex and also beating people up.

The Olympia Oompa Loompa is strugg-a-ling.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021
    Goduckies said:

With the commies in full control after openly stealing two elections we will never see another election win. Ever. Unless we remove them.

They will legalize 40 million illegals and mail in ballots for everyone counted on dominion machines with only demorats allowed to do the counting. Much like the elections in the contested states. No supreme court. No rights. Don't forget their great reset either. You will own nothing and have only what they allow you to have. This is what they have said and this is where they are going.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

Goduckies said:

lol
    I told you to pick your 7-11, shitdick. I'll put a half pint of ass kicking in your tank. Unlike your bitch ass, I don't have inadequacies that need to be compensated for. You, being the candy ass child of liberal teacher weenies, on the other hand.....
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Goduckies said:

lol
    I told you to pick your 7-11, shitdick. I'll put a half pint of ass kicking in your tank. Unlike your bitch ass, I don't have inadequacies that need to be compensated for. You, being the candy ass child of liberal teacher weenies, on the other hand.....
    OK settle down little guy. You know how you get worked up.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Goduckies said:

lol
    Calm down Turbo.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

dflea said:

Goduckies said:

lol
    @dflea is Joe Pesci tuff. Don't go down the Billy Batts route.