Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Come on man

RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
https://www.rawstory.com/amp/rosanne-boyland-capitol-2649792873?__twitter_impression=true

Protester trampled to death was carrying “Don’t Tread On Me” flag during protest.

Comments

• alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    Oh good Lord, now the Gladsen flag means your a conspiracy theory person. sigh....
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    alumni94 said:

Oh good Lord, now the Gladsen flag means your a conspiracy theory person. sigh....

Whoosh?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    alumni94 said:

Who said anything about conspiracy?
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    Did you read the article?

They talk about how the woman was Trump Theorist, and then (twice) talked about how she was hold the Gadsden Flag in a clear attempt to tie them together.
    The article is secondary. Everyone already assumes that 15-30% of the Trump base is a Qanon crank. That’s no longer shocking.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,202 Swaye's Wigwam

The article is secondary. Everyone already assumes that 15-30% of the Trump base is a Qanon crank. That’s no longer shocking.

You really believe it’s that high?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

Post fact world low information voter
    Bob_C said:

No. I don’t think it’s outrageous to put it at around 10% though. It’s obvious that Trump and his social media team saw them as an important constituency. His refusing to condemn them and habit of retweeting them shows a conscious effort to pat them on the head.

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,202 Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

No. I don’t think it’s outrageous to put it at around 10% though. It’s obvious that Trump and his social media team saw them as an important constituency. His refusing to condemn them and habit of retweeting them shows a conscious effort to pat them on the head.

I guess Antifa is 10% too then. Since Joe refused to condemn them.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited January 2021

What’s that based on? The only times “Qanon” is mentioned on this “Trumptard” bored is when you and a few other Russian Collusion Leftists bring it up.

You’re in a cult, StinkFist.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

What’s that based on? The only times “Qanon” is mentioned on this “Trumptard” bored is when you and a few other Russian Collusion Leftists bring it up.

You’re in a cult, StinkFist.
    It’s 1 out of a 1000 at best. I honestly know nothing about it, I do hear about it exclusively from leftists.
    That’s about right. Maybe 2 out of 1000.

It is an insignificant number.
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Huge difference is that the FBI has labeled them a domestic terror threat. They have a few murders under their belt, some kidnappings, and one dude just got 10 years for an armed standoff.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Huge difference is that the FBI has labeled them a domestic terror threat. They have a few murders under their belt, some kidnappings, and one dude just got 10 years for an armed standoff.
    Where are the kidnappings and murders? It’s fun seeing you Statist Morons sucking up to your government leaders and Stasi.

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Where are the kidnappings and murders? It’s fun seeing you Statist Morons sucking up to your government leaders and Stasi.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/15/qanon-violence-crimes-timeline

The article missed the guy in the Seattle area that stabbed his brother in the head with a sword. Good stuff.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,209
    edited January 2021

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Antifa had killed too yet the dems promoted them

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Experts say... potd.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    Goduckies said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Antifa had killed too yet the dems promoted them

Failed to charge then, didn't require bail and if it did they paid the bail for them to get back out there and do their job!