Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Budda gets 2nd 1st team all-pro selection

LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,675 Standard Supporter
Hawks were smart to pass on all the UW DB's that year... Instead they take the ATV Fuck who never played a down in the NFL.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30674402/los-angeles-rams-aaron-donald-kansas-city-chiefs-travis-kelce-unanimous-ap-all-pro-team-selections

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam

All Pro means way more than Pro Bowl You get a Pro Bowl when everyone declines and the best players are in the Super Bowl

ALL Pro is the best of the best

They still have a pro bowl? I thought that died years ago when all of the good players admitted they didn't like playing tackle football for no reason.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    chuck said:

All Pro means way more than Pro Bowl You get a Pro Bowl when everyone declines and the best players are in the Super Bowl

They still have a pro bowl? I thought that died years ago when all of the good players admitted they didn't like playing tackle football for no reason.
    I think its basically underwear football if it is still played
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

chuck said:

They would get more views if they played in underwear
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

chuck said:

@Doog_de_Jour ?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    He’s amazing
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

FireCohen said:

chuck said:

@Doog_de_Jour ?

The way this crowd pines for the half shirts of the 90s, I don't think @Doog_de_Jour would be the only one tuning in.