Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Interesting. Or not. Either way

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
https://newsmax.com/newsfront/mcddaniel-republican-national-committee-trump/2021/01/08/id/1004814/

So 2022 looks to be led by a Trumptard

As the original Trump whisperer here I don't think Trump is running in 24 because by then he will realize his time has past. He may have legacy which may be why the DNC is overplaying their hand as usual trying to destroy it

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    He is not running again. He will get back to FL and ask himself why in the hell he ever did it to begin with. The left literally spent 4 years trying to impeach him over bullshit. Not fun.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,325 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'd lol if he ran for senate, but honestly I don't think he really wanted the job in the first place, got the job, liked the job, then tried to keep it. But I bet in a month he doesn't regret not being in office and gets back to golfing and banging women who are attracted to money.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

I'd lol if he ran for senate, but honestly I don't think he really wanted the job in the first place, got the job, liked the job, then tried to keep it. But I bet in a month he doesn't regret not being in office and gets back to golfing and banging women who are attracted to money.

Are there women who aren’t attracted to money?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    Quick pay by Zelle stops more fights than flowers
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    Trump's isn't a spring chicken and I think this experience has aged him, as that job tends to do. He's also not in great shape and probably won't ever be.

That said, 4 years is a long-tim for a guy at that particular stage of life. And I agree with the hooligan that going back to his old life will remind him why he was crazy to to be doing this in the first place. He may stir the pot from another platform - certainly expect him to be on TV letting it rip!!! a lot - but he's not running for office.

Senator Trump. Lolz. That's like playing for a ladies softball team after being called up by the Yankees.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Trump's isn't a spring chicken and I think this experience has aged him, as that job tends to do. He's also not in great shape and probably won't ever be.

That said, 4 years is a long-tim for a guy at that particular stage of life. And I agree with the hooligan that going back to his old life will remind him why he was crazy to to be doing this in the first place. He may stir the pot from another platform - certainly expect him to be on TV letting it rip!!! a lot - but he's not running for office.

Senator Trump. Lolz. That's like playing for a ladies softball team after being called up by the Yankees.

He’d be Biden’s age in 4 years. Too old. I don’t want an 80 year-old be it Trump or Biden running the country. Knowing Trump am his ego though I say it’s even odds right now he runs unless he’s locked up and put away for something like Left Twitter is demanding of abiden to do.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942

He’d be Biden’s age in 4 years. Too old. I don’t want an 80 year-old be it Trump or Biden running the country. Knowing Trump am his ego though I say it’s even odds right now he runs unless he’s locked up and put away for something like Left Twitter is demanding of abiden to do.
    You make a good point. He has a hot wife, a young son and money and time to travel and do whatever he wants. But Don has always enjoyed attention, and he's had just a little bit of it over the last few years. He may struggle out of the spotlight. If I were betting, I'd say the struggle comes early and he gets over it. He may pull a Joe Kennedy and try and groom one of his brood for office. Obviously it would be one of the girls who got the deep end of the Trump gene pool. Her Hotness gets most of the attention, especially here; but Marla's girl is every bit as sharp.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Anyone over retirement age should not be a politician.