Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Airing of Grievances...listen up, my liberal tug friends...

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
(plagiarized someone's shit)

Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan. I think he is corrupt, a liar, a racist bigot, is in bed with China and probably suffering from dementia. He has done nothing to improve anything in his 47-year political career. But what has Trump done in the past 4 years?

The "arrogant" in the White House brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
The "buffoon" in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
The "racist" in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
The "liar" in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
The "buffoon" in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
The "fool" in the White House neutralized the North Koreans and stopped them sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
The "xenophobe" in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the economy.
This same “clown” lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 to $24,400 for married couples and caused the stock market to rise to record levels, positively impacting the retirement accounts of tens of millions of citizens.
The “clown” in the White House fast-tracked the development of multiple COVID Vaccines which are now available or will be soon. And yet we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
The “clown” in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration crippled and fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus? Some of you were even hoping that COVID would be the cause of his demise. (Ah, the left. The party of “tolerance”. )

Please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office, besides making the whole Biden family richer? By the way, where is Hunter?

I’ll take the “clown” any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some butt when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure. I don’t need a liar. That's what Hollywood, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, and the New York Times are for.

Additionally, the recent violence at the capitol is inexcusable. And those who stormed the Capitol should be charged for their crimes. That is our system. That’s how it works. So, entirely condemning a certain group of people before the facts are revealed is shortsighted and ignorant. They perverted an otherwise peaceful rally, a show of solidarity and support for a great president who has endured relentless hatred by those on the left and right and the media.

God bless Donald Trump - the best, most unappreciated President in U.S. history.

Comments

• RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    Oh boy. Most of this is complete nonsense but I’ll give points for the effort.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Who has the best didnt real lol gif?
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,792

Who has the best didnt real lol gif?

there is only one
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,069 Standard Supporter

Prove it! Show where he didn't do those things. Hit it you're at bat for the whole commie Slow Joe crew. Come on Casey!
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236

(plagiarized someone's shit)

Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan. I think he is corrupt, a liar, a racist bigot, is in bed with China and probably suffering from dementia. He has done nothing to improve anything in his 47-year political career. But what has Trump done in the past 4 years?

The "arrogant" in the White House brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
    The "buffoon" in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
    The "racist" in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
    The "liar" in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
    The "buffoon" in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
    The "fool" in the White House neutralized the North Koreans and stopped them sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
    The "xenophobe" in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the economy.
    This same “clown” lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 to $24,400 for married couples and caused the stock market to rise to record levels, positively impacting the retirement accounts of tens of millions of citizens.
    The “clown” in the White House fast-tracked the development of multiple COVID Vaccines which are now available or will be soon. And yet we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
    The “clown” in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration crippled and fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus? Some of you were even hoping that COVID would be the cause of his demise. (Ah, the left. The party of “tolerance”. )

Please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office, besides making the whole Biden family richer? By the way, where is Hunter?

I’ll take the “clown” any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some butt when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure. I don’t need a liar. That's what Hollywood, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, and the New York Times are for.

Additionally, the recent violence at the capitol is inexcusable. And those who stormed the Capitol should be charged for their crimes. That is our system. That’s how it works. So, entirely condemning a certain group of people before the facts are revealed is shortsighted and ignorant. They perverted an otherwise peaceful rally, a show of solidarity and support for a great president who has endured relentless hatred by those on the left and right and the media.

God bless Donald Trump - the best, most unappreciated President in U.S. history.

nope. because he's an orange. that's good enough
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    Sledog said:

Prove it! Show where he didn't do those things. Hit it you're at bat for the whole commie Slow Joe crew. Come on Casey!
    Sledog, my buddy. We will never see a response to that. We're pissing in the wind. Insurrectionists like us don't deserve the time of day. We probably should just go celebrate the great 4 years at a local Olive Garden. Oh wait, can't go in because the rats have it shut down.

Maybe we should ask a different question to our liberal brethren...

Please List Top Accomplishments of the 8 year Obama/Biden Term: ( fill in the blanks - should be a piece of cake )

Top Middle East Accomplishment: ___________________________________
    Best WAR of the 2 terms: ___________________________
    Best Economic Policy Achievement: ______________________________
    Best Corruption Exposed: ______________________________________
    Best thing done in NATO: _____________________________
    Most Successful North Korean Policy: _______________________________
    Best China Policy Move: ________________________________________
    Best Policy to put money in working class pocketbooks: ___________________________
    Best Tax Cut: _________________________________________
    Best Handling of a Public Health Emergency: ____________________________
    Best Improvement to our Military Strength/National Security: ______________________________

Like I said, this shit should just roll off your tongues ( pierced or forked, no doubt, you liberal fucks ). Bonus points if you can list 3 or more actual credible items.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    I need a lot of medicine to muster the attention span to get through all that Doogerson.

Give ol' creep the Cliff notes.

I need a lot of medicine to muster the attention span to get through all that Doogerson.

Give ol' creep the Cliff notes.

Trump did a lot of very important things and it's not even really up for debate. Quite a few things accomplished that have been problems for a long while.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,980
    Are people allowed to admit that Trump actually accomplished a fair amount, from a policy standpoint?

Or does that get you put on a list?

I mean I’ve stated over and over that I can’t fucking stand the way he carried himself while in office, but I’m also a reasonable person that can look at a lot of what he did and say, “that was long overdue....”
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    You can make up as many fake accomplishments as you want. I particularly enjoyed giving him credit for Covid. Where’s our Ebola vaccine!

He is who we said was and everyone saw it yesterday.

You can make up as many fake accomplishments as you want. I particularly enjoyed giving him credit for Covid. Where’s our Ebola vaccine!

Tell me what's fake on that list. I'll wait patiently.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,792

im gonna need some bullet points and some spacing before i dont read it
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373

Good god. It’s such a dumb list.

Middle East Peace deals: these were nothing more than publicly announced normalization of relations deals. The countries weren’t at war and had been working together before Trump arrived. Do you remember the tense negotiations that took months? No? That’s how peace deals work. What we got was a news conference out of nowhere that a “peace” deal had been met. They allowed Trump to take a victory lap for something he had no involvement in. This was nothing more than Trump buying a newly renovated hotel and slapping his name on it and saying “hey, look what I did!”

The no foreign wars: this is legit and I will commend him for that. He’s bombing the shit out of Afghanistan but WTF should we do there? Probably get the fuck out of but that opens up another can of worms.

North Korea: he did nothing here. They are building a nuke arsenal. Biden should just welcome them to the world nuke community and do what we can to stop them from spreading them around the globe. They will never give up the one thing that guarantees the regime’s survival.

Tell me what business came back from China. Ask Midwest farmers...sorry, welfare queens, how these trade deals are working out.

NATO: getting them to pay up is GREAT! Seriously! It’s about fucking time. He has greatly eroded trust with our allies. So that’s not great.

Rebuilt the military: what does that even mean? I know he says this shit on his stump speeches but he think his followers are morons and will believe anything. He says that a general told him they were out of bullets...wtf?

I could shoot down most of the others but I don’t give enough of a shit to do it. Trump will go down as a top 10 worst President in US history, easily. He’s clearly mentally ill and that has been made abundantly clear the last two months (it was always obvious though).

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    thechatch said:

Are people allowed to admit that Trump actually accomplished a fair amount, from a policy standpoint?

Or does that get you put on a list?

I mean I’ve stated over and over that I can’t fucking stand the way he carried himself while in office, but I’m also a reasonable person that can look at a lot of what he did and say, “that was long overdue....”

I do it all the tim. While also adding that he’s an unlikable banana with issues that stem from childhood. Like most of us.

1. He got friendly countries that weren’t at war to sign peace accords. Hero.

2. He did nothing to end the wars. He used US troops as human shields for Saudi oil fields. Dropped more bombs than Obama.

3. Teddy Roosevelt is the last republican president to not oversee at least a recession. We are in Trump’s economy.

4. Our government and its agencies are corrupt. Thank god for Trump, everyone didn’t already know this.

5. North Korea neutralized, nothing to see here. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/21514302/north-korea-parade-nuclear-missile-trucks

6. Failed on China. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/24/economy/us-china-trade-war-intl-hnk/index.html

7. The tax cuts that are set to expire for the middle class but continue for the billionaires?

8. Yeah Covid is totally Trump’s finest hour.

9. Ready to kick butt when needed? He claims the election was stolen from him, our democracy has been attacked and he just conceded. Strong man.

10. And the finale, no excuse for what happened yesterday but here’s a bunch of excuses. Fuck you.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,069 Standard Supporter

Let's play the game, Name commie Joe and Cameltoe's accomplishments. We'll wait.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Popped onto Facebook first tim this week earlier, and saw some real savagery over that same copypoasta.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,980
    3. Reagan oversaw a planned recession to bring down inflation, Kobe

HTH
    Sledog said:

Let's play the game, Name commie Joe and Cameltoe's accomplishments. We'll wait.
    They’re. Not. Fascists.

I will be on the same side as any moderate and any liberal if you’re on the other side. You are the baddies.

And if you want proof of that, January 6th 2021.