Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ABC News Political Director Tweets of “Cleansing the Movement” of Trumpism

1235»

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

White grievance crybabies @NorthwestFresh and his bitch Lady B are the most pathetic whiny cucks on this board and that's saying a lot considering how many whiny cucks frequent the Tug. It's fucking embarrassing for two grown men to shitpost and complain on here 50x a day airing out all their miserable sob stories about how it's so hard to be a white supremacist in America these days. Get some help.

Feel better, dummy? It’s good for simpletons like you to have a meltdown at times as a release.

Your inferior brain can’t keep up in real debate so ultimately you have childish outbursts such as this one. You’re a good example of the pigeon who shits on the chess board and then claims victory.
    "Real debate"? In the Tug?

There's a lot when you pussies were gone
    Old uneducated white guys whining about how it's taboo to be openly racist these days and sharing far right conspiracy theories is considered real debate? Chinteresting.
    Where's the evidence you're educated? I've never seen one person who has fallen for more bullshit stories than you IC. Or is that the way you show off your education, by being a gullible fool?
    LOL. 81% of the articles posted here by Tugtards is rooted in Russian disinformation or QAnon bullshit.
    Please demonstrate by posting any and all QAnon sources cited, posted or relied upon on this site. Thank you.
    Good luck. He'll never respond. His game is to demand that you defend statements and claims you've never made while he never backs up his mouth when asked to defend things you've quoted him saying.
    Lefties cite QAnon all the time as some conspiratorial force of fake news or something, yet, I never see any comments or references to or from QAnon on any Conservative or Right of Center pages or publications.

Is QAnon even real? Or another Smollett-like hoax?
    It's gotta be real, they sent this guy!

Remember yesterday when @NorthwestFresh fell for fake news that was trying to cast this guy as a BLM activist?
    Remember when CNN interviewed the BLM activist who filmed the shooting and didn’t once mention he has multiple arrests for threatening Trump supporters. I’ve asked you idiots to try and explain why he was in the Capitol filming but it’s crickets from you.

How the fuck should I know why he was there? But it's telling that hundreds of terrorists stormed the capitol and the only thing that bothers you was the lone black guy who was there.

Now ask yourself why.
    What’s more telling is I said nothing about his race, only his politics, yet you immediately mentioned his skin color. He decided to be interviewed by CNN, not me.

Now ask yourself why you first view him as “Black.” I know why you do, you’re just too racist to see why that’s a problem.
    Ah, so it's pure coincidence that you were rooting for all the white terrorists who invaded the capitol yesterday but you took issue and made a post about the lone black guy. Whatever you say whitey.
    Classic and revealing response. Shows exactly the attitude of so many liberals. Blacks are only useful pawns to them when they are portrayed as victims of an oppressive society. When they are the ones engaging in violence and threats, that behavior is completely ignored or rationalized by libs like IC.

Guess what IC? That kind of exploitation makes you racist.
    Is there any evidence he was engaged in violence yesterday? Link me.
    You could find out more about him if you wanted but you just see him as “black” so why does it matter? I hear your fellow racist and incoming President says African-Americans lack diversity of culture, unlike Hispanics and whites. Blacks are all alike to you and Joe.

Thank you for admitting you view people first by their skin color. When is the next KKK meeting, Grand Wizard?
    The classic "you're the racist because you called out my racist comments for being racist" tactic. Lady B has already cornered the market on that strategy. Try something new.
    Yes, yes, and as we all know "racist comments" according to IC is questioning his claims about White Supremacists being behind the looting and arson, or pointing out the fact that some guy he claimed was a "white supremacist" responsible for running over BLM protestors was really an Hispanic male or asking him to identify "systemic racism" those are all "racist comments" according to IC.
    Another lie. I never claimed the driver was a white supremacist. You're quite efficient at digging up my post history so go check the receipts, Lady B.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

White grievance crybabies @NorthwestFresh and his bitch Lady B are the most pathetic whiny cucks on this board and that's saying a lot considering how many whiny cucks frequent the Tug. It's fucking embarrassing for two grown men to shitpost and complain on here 50x a day airing out all their miserable sob stories about how it's so hard to be a white supremacist in America these days. Get some help.

Feel better, dummy? It’s good for simpletons like you to have a meltdown at times as a release.

Your inferior brain can’t keep up in real debate so ultimately you have childish outbursts such as this one. You’re a good example of the pigeon who shits on the chess board and then claims victory.

Old uneducated white guys whining about how it's taboo to be openly racist these days and sharing far right conspiracy theories is considered real debate? Chinteresting.
    Where's the evidence you're educated? I've never seen one person who has fallen for more bullshit stories than you IC. Or is that the way you show off your education, by being a gullible fool?
    LOL. 81% of the articles posted here by Tugtards is rooted in Russian disinformation or QAnon bullshit.
    Please demonstrate by posting any and all QAnon sources cited, posted or relied upon on this site. Thank you.
    Good luck. He'll never respond. His game is to demand that you defend statements and claims you've never made while he never backs up his mouth when asked to defend things you've quoted him saying.
    Lefties cite QAnon all the time as some conspiratorial force of fake news or something, yet, I never see any comments or references to or from QAnon on any Conservative or Right of Center pages or publications.

Remember yesterday when @NorthwestFresh fell for fake news that was trying to cast this guy as a BLM activist?
    Remember when CNN interviewed the BLM activist who filmed the shooting and didn’t once mention he has multiple arrests for threatening Trump supporters. I’ve asked you idiots to try and explain why he was in the Capitol filming but it’s crickets from you.

How the fuck should I know why he was there? But it's telling that hundreds of terrorists stormed the capitol and the only thing that bothers you was the lone black guy who was there.

Now ask yourself why.
    What’s more telling is I said nothing about his race, only his politics, yet you immediately mentioned his skin color. He decided to be interviewed by CNN, not me.

Now ask yourself why you first view him as “Black.” I know why you do, you’re just too racist to see why that’s a problem.
    Ah, so it's pure coincidence that you were rooting for all the white terrorists who invaded the capitol yesterday but you took issue and made a post about the lone black guy. Whatever you say whitey.
    Classic and revealing response. Shows exactly the attitude of so many liberals. Blacks are only useful pawns to them when they are portrayed as victims of an oppressive society. When they are the ones engaging in violence and threats, that behavior is completely ignored or rationalized by libs like IC.

You could find out more about him if you wanted but you just see him as “black” so why does it matter? I hear your fellow racist and incoming President says African-Americans lack diversity of culture, unlike Hispanics and whites. Blacks are all alike to you and Joe.

Thank you for admitting you view people first by their skin color. When is the next KKK meeting, Grand Wizard?
    The classic "you're the racist because you called out my racist comments for being racist" tactic. Lady B has already cornered the market on that strategy. Try something new.
    Yes, yes, and as we all know "racist comments" according to IC is questioning his claims about White Supremacists being behind the looting and arson, or pointing out the fact that some guy he claimed was a "white supremacist" responsible for running over BLM protestors was really an Hispanic male or asking him to identify "systemic racism" those are all "racist comments" according to IC.
    Another lie. I never claimed the driver was a white supremacist. You're quite efficient at digging up my post history so go check the receipts, Lady B.
    No point. I showed yesterday that you're a fucking liar. You'll just come back with some bullshit about you didn't remember ever saying that and besides a white supremacist somewhere used a car to run someone over and how I'm just defending white supremacists when I show you're a fucking liar. You can't be shamed for being exposed as a liar and you don't care that you've been caught swallowing like a bitch countless times. People with no integrity don't really care when they've been shown to have none.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Now ask yourself why.

No point. I showed yesterday that you're a fucking liar. You'll just come back with some bullshit about you didn't remember ever saying that and besides a white supremacist somewhere used a car to run someone over and how I'm just defending white supremacists when I show you're a fucking liar. You can't be shamed for being exposed as a liar and you don't care that you've been caught swallowing like a bitch countless times. People with no integrity don't really care when they've been shown to have none.
    So you lied about what I said, got it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Now ask yourself why.

Not at all, just don't care to look for it. I know what you said and I know you'll just lie about it. Just like you did yesterday. You claimed the guy was a white supremacist, he turned out to be Hispanic. You enjoy swallowing like a bitch IC.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Now ask yourself why.

Not at all, just don't care to look for it. I know what you said and I know you'll just lie about it. Just like you did yesterday. You claimed the guy was a white supremacist, he turned out to be Hispanic. You enjoy swallowing like a bitch IC.
    Learned today that @insinceredawg views everything and everyone first through the prison of skin color, and then blames others for his own faults. That was awesome. A rare admission on a political board. First I recall since DuckDan the Union Man who wouldn’t rent to Section 8 minorities.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Now ask yourself why.

Learned today that @insinceredawg views everything and everyone first through the prison of skin color, and then blames others for his own faults. That was awesome. A rare admission on a political board. First I recall since DuckDan the Union Man who wouldn’t rent to Section 8 minorities.
    To be fair, Dan wouldn't rent to anyone with a Section 8 voucher. The fact that minorities may be more likely to use Section 8 was just an inconvenient coincidence for the flaming lefty.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Now ask yourself why.

To be fair, Dan wouldn't rent to anyone with a Section 8 voucher. The fact that minorities may be more likely to use Section 8 was just an inconvenient coincidence for the flaming lefty.

I meant specifically his “white way” and “clapping monkeys” but he did get put on suspension from work, so that was fitting.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,394
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Russians?

You still on that Russian thing? Get a new outrage HH.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Russians?

You still on that Russian thing? Get a new outrage HH.
    Democrats are fucking up Covid in Blue states. Russia Collusion is the last refuge for total Leftist conspiracy nutters...

Not a lot of breathing room left for Lionel HHutzky, Esq.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The real question now that democrats are in full power is who do they blame their lack of doing anything on?

My guess is that in 3 years or so we have a split dem party

(Not that the politicians will split because they'll be told to get in line and will do so beyond some revolutionary tweets)

But I think the true crazies on the left will get angrier and angrier

The right will too but it'll just be the standard enemy
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,593
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Dems will shred the trump tax plan and get M4A done.

I almost guarantee they will jam that down, and lock in the woke vote for the 2022 midterms, promising debt forgiveness following the midterms. That was what was at stake here. Nancy is willing and eager to move forward on M4A.

Taxes are about to skyrocket. Biden saying anyone making 400k or less not getting touched was a fucking lie. CNN will give him a pass.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The great reset enroute. Kiss your cash and private property goodbye! Can't wait for them to take the BidenBros '72 pinto's and AMC Pacers away.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

Dems will shred the trump tax plan and get M4A done.

I almost guarantee they will jam that down, and lock in the woke vote for the 2022 midterms, promising debt forgiveness following the midterms. That was what was at stake here. Nancy is willing and eager to move forward on M4A.

Taxes are about to skyrocket. Biden saying anyone making 400k or less not getting touched was a fucking lie. CNN will give him a pass.

I was told only the super rich will get taxed.

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,593
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Obama said anyone making over 150k was rich. That played really well with the layabout Twitter warrior millennial crowd in 2010....
  • Options
    thechatch said:

Obama said anyone making over 150k was rich. That played really well with the layabout Twitter warrior millennial crowd in 2010....

The twitter warrior crowd haven't had a job in years
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    thechatch said:

Clinton set it at 65k.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

But this never happens without 100+ days of summer riots and looting with tacit support from your god-hero DNC politicians, and it doesn’t happen if the November election isn’t decided in the dark, under extremely suspicious circumstances, to put it lightly.

So full of shit and yet so likable.
    That’s you except for the likable part.
    Yeah, well the Jerk Store called . . .
    Are you being recalled?