Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ABC News Political Director Tweets of “Cleansing the Movement” of Trumpism

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

White grievance crybabies @NorthwestFresh and his bitch Lady B are the most pathetic whiny cucks on this board and that's saying a lot considering how many whiny cucks frequent the Tug. It's fucking embarrassing for two grown men to shitpost and complain on here 50x a day airing out all their miserable sob stories about how it's so hard to be a white supremacist in America these days. Get some help.

Feel better, dummy? It’s good for simpletons like you to have a meltdown at times as a release.

Your inferior brain can’t keep up in real debate so ultimately you have childish outbursts such as this one. You’re a good example of the pigeon who shits on the chess board and then claims victory.
    "Real debate"? In the Tug?

There's a lot when you pussies were gone
    Old uneducated white guys whining about how it's taboo to be openly racist these days and sharing far right conspiracy theories is considered real debate? Chinteresting.
    Where's the evidence you're educated? I've never seen one person who has fallen for more bullshit stories than you IC. Or is that the way you show off your education, by being a gullible fool?
    LOL. 81% of the articles posted here by Tugtards is rooted in Russian disinformation or QAnon bullshit.
    Please demonstrate by posting any and all QAnon sources cited, posted or relied upon on this site. Thank you.
    Good luck. He'll never respond. His game is to demand that you defend statements and claims you've never made while he never backs up his mouth when asked to defend things you've quoted him saying.
    Lefties cite QAnon all the time as some conspiratorial force of fake news or something, yet, I never see any comments or references to or from QAnon on any Conservative or Right of Center pages or publications.

Is QAnon even real? Or another Smollett-like hoax?
    It's gotta be real, they sent this guy!

Remember yesterday when @NorthwestFresh fell for fake news that was trying to cast this guy as a BLM activist?
    Remember when CNN interviewed the BLM activist who filmed the shooting and didn’t once mention he has multiple arrests for threatening Trump supporters. I’ve asked you idiots to try and explain why he was in the Capitol filming but it’s crickets from you.

How the fuck should I know why he was there? But it's telling that hundreds of terrorists stormed the capitol and the only thing that bothers you was the lone black guy who was there.

Now ask yourself why.
    What’s more telling is I said nothing about his race, only his politics, yet you immediately mentioned his skin color. He decided to be interviewed by CNN, not me.

Now ask yourself why you first view him as “Black.” I know why you do, you’re just too racist to see why that’s a problem.
    Ah, so it's pure coincidence that you were rooting for all the white terrorists who invaded the capitol yesterday but you took issue and made a post about the lone black guy. Whatever you say whitey.
    Classic and revealing response. Shows exactly the attitude of so many liberals. Blacks are only useful pawns to them when they are portrayed as victims of an oppressive society. When they are the ones engaging in violence and threats, that behavior is completely ignored or rationalized by libs like IC.

Guess what IC? That kind of exploitation makes you racist.
    Is there any evidence he was engaged in violence yesterday? Link me.
    You could find out more about him if you wanted but you just see him as “black” so why does it matter? I hear your fellow racist and incoming President says African-Americans lack diversity of culture, unlike Hispanics and whites. Blacks are all alike to you and Joe.

Thank you for admitting you view people first by their skin color. When is the next KKK meeting, Grand Wizard?
    The classic "you're the racist because you called out my racist comments for being racist" tactic. Lady B has already cornered the market on that strategy. Try something new.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

White grievance crybabies @NorthwestFresh and his bitch Lady B are the most pathetic whiny cucks on this board and that's saying a lot considering how many whiny cucks frequent the Tug. It's fucking embarrassing for two grown men to shitpost and complain on here 50x a day airing out all their miserable sob stories about how it's so hard to be a white supremacist in America these days. Get some help.

Feel better, dummy? It’s good for simpletons like you to have a meltdown at times as a release.

Your inferior brain can’t keep up in real debate so ultimately you have childish outbursts such as this one. You’re a good example of the pigeon who shits on the chess board and then claims victory.

Old uneducated white guys whining about how it's taboo to be openly racist these days and sharing far right conspiracy theories is considered real debate? Chinteresting.
    Where's the evidence you're educated? I've never seen one person who has fallen for more bullshit stories than you IC. Or is that the way you show off your education, by being a gullible fool?
    LOL. 81% of the articles posted here by Tugtards is rooted in Russian disinformation or QAnon bullshit.
    Please demonstrate by posting any and all QAnon sources cited, posted or relied upon on this site. Thank you.
    Good luck. He'll never respond. His game is to demand that you defend statements and claims you've never made while he never backs up his mouth when asked to defend things you've quoted him saying.
    Lefties cite QAnon all the time as some conspiratorial force of fake news or something, yet, I never see any comments or references to or from QAnon on any Conservative or Right of Center pages or publications.

Remember yesterday when @NorthwestFresh fell for fake news that was trying to cast this guy as a BLM activist?
    Remember when CNN interviewed the BLM activist who filmed the shooting and didn’t once mention he has multiple arrests for threatening Trump supporters. I’ve asked you idiots to try and explain why he was in the Capitol filming but it’s crickets from you.

How the fuck should I know why he was there? But it's telling that hundreds of terrorists stormed the capitol and the only thing that bothers you was the lone black guy who was there.

Now ask yourself why.
    What’s more telling is I said nothing about his race, only his politics, yet you immediately mentioned his skin color. He decided to be interviewed by CNN, not me.

Now ask yourself why you first view him as “Black.” I know why you do, you’re just too racist to see why that’s a problem.
    Ah, so it's pure coincidence that you were rooting for all the white terrorists who invaded the capitol yesterday but you took issue and made a post about the lone black guy. Whatever you say whitey.
    Classic and revealing response. Shows exactly the attitude of so many liberals. Blacks are only useful pawns to them when they are portrayed as victims of an oppressive society. When they are the ones engaging in violence and threats, that behavior is completely ignored or rationalized by libs like IC.

Pathetic. IC, with his superior education has no interest in how or why a rapid Trump hater just happens to be present when an unarmed Trump support is shot and killed because there is no evidence that he engaged in violence yesterday.

Nothing shouts superior intellect like a totally uncurious mind.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Now ask yourself why.

Pathetic. IC, with his superior education has no interest in how or why a rapid Trump hater just happens to be present when an unarmed Trump support is shot and killed because there is no evidence that he engaged in violence yesterday.

So now you're implying he's the one that shot the Trump supporter?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I see your point, but QAnon is very real, and the people who follow it are an identifiable sort.
    Where are they, then? And where is their work? I've seen absolutely nothing in 4 years. Nothing.
    What do you mean? Where are their headquarters? Where is their publication history? It's kook theory that allegedly began on 4chan and has followers who use it and carry it forward.

I personally know people who cite QAnon rhetoric ... frequently. It spreads on social media. I mean, I can't prove it's not yet another Antifa conspiracy play, but it doesn't seem to be. That line of reasoning is slippery slope. How do I know that some of my old Bobcat buddies, and there are a few, don't travel around and show up at liberal rallies pretending to be Antifa and, lately, show up at conservative rallies pretending to pretend to be conservative under Antifa guise? I don't.

QAnon, pizzagate, all of this shit exists out there, and I'm ashamed to say I know people who buy it and add to it. And, yes, many of those people are fervent Trump supporters. I don't personally know anybody who I would describe as having progressive political leanings who follow Alex Jones either.

Maybe they're all taking a page out of my playbook and pretending to be something they're not to make the other side look bad. You know, every once in a while, some dipshit here will call me a Cuog and mean it. It always makes me smile and remember those old days.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Now ask yourself why.

You could find out more about him if you wanted but you just see him as “black” so why does it matter? I hear your fellow racist and incoming President says African-Americans lack diversity of culture, unlike Hispanics and whites. Blacks are all alike to you and Joe.

Thank you for admitting you view people first by their skin color. When is the next KKK meeting, Grand Wizard?
    The classic "you're the racist because you called out my racist comments for being racist" tactic. Lady B has already cornered the market on that strategy. Try something new.
    No, you repeatedly brought up the race of the BLM activist who recorded the shooting, and tried to blame me of racism because you view him primarily by his skin color.

That’s projection 101.

That’s your own issue to work out. Perhaps you labeling everyone here “white supremacists” is really just a subconscious release of your own internal default of bigotry and racism.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I see your point, but QAnon is very real, and the people who follow it are an identifiable sort.
    Where are they, then? And where is their work? I've seen absolutely nothing in 4 years. Nothing.
    What do you mean? Where are their headquarters? Where is their publication history? It's kook theory that allegedly began on 4chan and has followers who use it and carry it forward.

I personally know people who cite QAnon rhetoric ... frequently. It spreads on social media. I mean, I can't prove it's not yet another Antifa conspiracy play, but it doesn't seem to be. That line of reasoning is slippery slope. How do I know that some of my old Bobcat buddies, and there are a few, don't travel around and show up at liberal rallies pretending to be Antifa and, lately, show up at conservative rallies pretending to pretend to be conservative under Antifa guise? I don't.

QAnon, pizzagate, all of this shit exists out there, and I'm ashamed to say I know people who buy it and add to it. And, yes, many of those people are fervent Trump supporters. I don't personally know anybody who I would describe as having progressive political leanings who follow Alex Jones either.

Maybe they're all taking a page out of my playbook and pretending to be something they're not to make the other side look bad. You know, every once in a while, some dipshit here will call me a Cuog and mean it. It always makes me smile and remember those old days.
    QAnon vs. Russian Collusion

Both insane conspiracies, yet one party with help of their media was able to mainstream one to the point ~50% of Democrats believe Russia actually did change vote results so Trump could win.

In what should be the most information-rich time in human history, instead we get binary “news” and massive amount of mis- and disinformation from the politicos.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Now ask yourself why.

Why don't you just deal with what I actually say Kunt. I have no idea who shot her, but not being a mouth breathing moron like yourself, I do find it interesting why a rapid Trump hater was right there next to her when she was shot. How many other Trump haters were part of that crowd? His presence there prompts many questions for people who aren't dipshits.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Both insane conspiracies, yet one party with help of their media was able to mainstream one to the point ~50% of Democrats believe Russia actually did change vote results so Trump could win.

In what should be the most information-rich time in human history, instead we get binary “news” and massive amount of mis- and disinformation from the politicos.
    Ironic coming from someone who regularly falls for and shares fake news.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,886
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You’re just like the Jews in the holocaust. Maybe more persecuted.

Shut the hell up
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,593
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Trump did A LOT of great things, from a policy perspective, but he couldn’t control his dangerous ego and, in the end, he fell for the trap yesterday.

He fell for the trap a month ago after the elections that cost the GOP the senate, and he fell for the trap 2 months before that which may have cost him the election. He can’t focus, and he fucked himself.

And now we are all fucked.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Now ask yourself why.

Why don't you just deal with what I actually say Kunt. I have no idea who shot her, but not being a mouth breathing moron like yourself, I do find it interesting why a rapid Trump hater was right there next to her when she was shot. How many other Trump haters were part of that crowd? His presence there prompts many questions for people who aren't dipshits.
    Stop beating around the bushes and spit it out Lady B. What's your theory on why he was there and his connection to the shooting?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Now ask yourself why.

Yes, yes, and as we all know "racist comments" according to IC is questioning his claims about White Supremacists being behind the looting and arson, or pointing out the fact that some guy he claimed was a "white supremacist" responsible for running over BLM protestors was really an Hispanic male or asking him to identify "systemic racism" those are all "racist comments" according to IC.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Ironic coming from someone who regularly falls for and shares fake news.
    That’s what you’re known here for, Grand Wizard.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    edited January 2021
    thechatch said:

But this never happens without 100+ days of summer riots and looting with tacit support from your god-hero DNC politicians, and it doesn’t happen if the November election isn’t decided in the dark, under extremely suspicious circumstances, to put it lightly.

So full of shit and yet so likable.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

But this never happens without 100+ days of summer riots and looting with tacit support from your god-hero DNC politicians, and it doesn’t happen if the November election isn’t decided in the dark, under extremely suspicious circumstances, to put it lightly.

That’s you except for the likable part.
    Yeah, well the Jerk Store called . . .
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021
    HHusky said:

thechatch said:

If the political violence that you've either turned a blind eye to or quietly cheered had been dealt with as seriously as it should have been I don't think you'd see what happened yesterday at the Capitol.

Remember how you thought it was funny that Ben Shapiro supporters were getting attacked when he tried to speak at Berkeley? You even had your own little conspiracy theory that Coulter and Milo and Shapiro secretly wanted the violent response.

Remember how you said nothing while Trump supporters were beaten in San Jose, Chicago and Berkeley?

Remember how you said nothing while your party leaders dismissed the violence coming from Antifa as a "myth" and how Biden's campaign staff and the VP raised money to bailout violent protestors?

Remember when you attacked Trump for trying to put down violent protestors who were throwing bricks and rocks and police officers and who had tried to burn the church down across the street from the white house? Remember how you wailed like a Kunt about Trump "gassing" peaceful protestors?

Remember when Biden and Pelosi attacked Trump for trying to protect the Federal Court House in Portland and how you said nothing when Pelosi called Federal Marshalls "storm troopers?"

All of the violence on the left that we've been witnesses for years and years now, that you've excused has come at a cost Dazzler. You can't allow one side to use political violence and not expect that the other side won't someday respond in kind.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HQ, no. Publication Hx, yes. I have never seen a QAnon tweet, FB post, or anything. I've heard Scott Adams loosely refer to it once or twice over the past couple years, and I believe I heard QAnon was the source for the Pizzagate hoax. But it seems like I've seen 500 placards condemning QAnon at various rallies over the past few years, but no T-Shirts, Hats or placards representing or indicating a QAnon presence or following of any significance.

I do know 4chan/8chan was the source of the "ok" symbol - as a masterful troll job - being turned into a White Power Symbol to troll the U.S. Media, and it worked like a fucking charm as millions of people swallowed that rubber fish, hook, line and sinker. And many still think that was real. Sad, but true.

Anyway, it seems that I only hear about QAnon from my leftist friends and of course, the libs. Could this be a complete case of fearing the unknown, and largely non-existent boogie man, rather than anything of substance? Is QAnon some group that's 10% real and 90% a fabricated troll job? Seriously, I haven't seen jack shit from them, but I've heard the persistent rumors for the past 4 years.