Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Yesterday's DC Rally Was INSANE, MEDIA BIAS Makes Current Tensions WORSE And May Lead To Civil War

13»

Comments

• DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So what you're saying, @TheKobeStopper, is that he never said what you said he said. I.e., I’m sure him telling his viewers to start a civil war for a year had nothing to do with it.

Your exact words. False and hysterical, of course.

This is why your credibility is shit, @TheKobeStopper. It's because you lie.

All leftist lie, you can't be a leftist unless you're a liar.
    The irony from a supporter of the most dishonest president in modern history, and possibly ever.
    I can support someone who is a liar and not be a liar myself dumbfuck. Speaking of liars are you familiar with Joe Biden's history?
    So you don’t mind liars in general then? So you’re cool with Biden, who is a politician so lies frequently and water is wet.
    Anyone have a dumbass to English translator?
    Classic “I got nothing” response so I will say something about grammar, or meltdown, or do better. You guys are so predictable.
    Feel free to leave

You've had nothing since you showed up with a duck bone up your ass
    Feel free to ban me if you need your safe space. A bunch doog lemmings around here. You all got 6 different canned responses.

And get it right, it’s a Duck corkscrew up my ass. I would think as a doog fan taking it for the better part of 2 decades you would know by now.
    What's the total?
    19-6 Oregon with a huge lead since football was invented. Do you even math? Dumbass
  • DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So what you're saying, @TheKobeStopper, is that he never said what you said he said. I.e., I’m sure him telling his viewers to start a civil war for a year had nothing to do with it.

The irony from a supporter of the most dishonest president in modern history, and possibly ever.
    I can support someone who is a liar and not be a liar myself dumbfuck. Speaking of liars are you familiar with Joe Biden's history?
    So you don’t mind liars in general then? So you’re cool with Biden, who is a politician so lies frequently and water is wet.
    Classic “I got nothing” response so I will say something about grammar, or meltdown, or do better. You guys are so predictable.
    Feel free to leave

Feel free to ban me if you need your safe space. A bunch doog lemmings around here. You all got 6 different canned responses.

And get it right, it’s a Duck corkscrew up my ass. I would think as a doog fan taking it for the better part of 2 decades you would know by now.
    What's the total?
    19-6 Oregon with a huge lead since football was invented. Have you been paying attention?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    19-6 Oregon with a huge lead since football was invented. Have you been paying attention?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club

Dumbass
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,069 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Feel free to leave

What's the total?
    19-6 Oregon with a huge lead since football was invented. Do you even math? Dumbass
    They've only been playing for 17 years? Fuck you are stupid!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021
    "Do you even math?"

An actual example of an "educated" duck. Thank you Douchewithabone.

They sure grow y'all stupid down there.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,069 Standard Supporter

"Do you even math?"

An actual example of an "educated" duck. Thank you Douchewithabone.

They sure grow y'all stupid down there.

SSSSSSSSSHhhhhhhhhhhh I'm waiting to see if he catches the maff!