Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yesterday's DC Rally Was INSANE, MEDIA BIAS Makes Current Tensions WORSE And May Lead To Civil War

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

So what you're saying, @TheKobeStopper, is that he never said what you said he said. I.e., I’m sure him telling his viewers to start a civil war for a year had nothing to do with it.

Your exact words. False and hysterical, of course.

This is why your credibility is shit, @TheKobeStopper. It's because you lie.

All leftist lie, you can't be a leftist unless you're a liar.
    The irony from a supporter of the most dishonest president in modern history, and possibly ever.
    I can support someone who is a liar and not be a liar myself dumbfuck. Speaking of liars are you familiar with Joe Biden's history?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,500
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So what you're saying, @TheKobeStopper, is that he never said what you said he said. I.e., I’m sure him telling his viewers to start a civil war for a year had nothing to do with it.

The irony from a supporter of the most dishonest president in modern history, and possibly ever.
    I can support someone who is a liar and not be a liar myself dumbfuck. Speaking of liars are you familiar with Joe Biden's history?
    Who?
  • Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So you don’t mind liars in general then? So you’re cool with Biden, who is a politician so lies frequently and water is wet.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So you don’t mind liars in general then? So you’re cool with Biden, who is a politician so lies frequently and water is wet.
    Anyone have a dumbass to English translator?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You learned English in Eugene, didn't you? Too bad.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No I really hate liars, and have often called Trump out for his lies. Where did I say I was cool with Biden? Stop fucking strawman ass and just respond to what I've actually said, you won't come off as such a fucking moron that way.

Funny how you just blithely dismiss Biden's lies because he is a politician but somehow Trump's lies are really, really bad.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,308

Rent "Hoaxed".

All about the MSM and

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sure seems like someone got their education from tv...
    Oh look - another @ComeLately.

Like we say, fuck off.

Like we say, no.
    Hiding out as @BearsWiinComeLately, @CirrhosisDawgComeLately?

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,581
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

No one mentioned the Obama/Biden admin. No one. But now that you bring them up............
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Classic “I got nothing” response so I will say something about grammar, or meltdown, or do better. You guys are so predictable.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No I really hate liars, and have often called Trump out for his lies. Where did I say I was cool with Biden? Stop fucking strawman ass and just respond to what I've actually said, you won't come off as such a fucking moron that way.

Funny how you just blithely dismiss Biden's lies because he is a politician but somehow Trump's lies are really, really bad.
    It was your twisted logic of calling leftist liars, then stating you can support a liar, that lead to the conclusion well you must not have a problem with Biden. Pardon me for connecting the dots you laid out.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2021

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You learned English in Eugene, didn't you? Too bad.
    @NorthwestFresh @SFGbob are we? going to stand for this?

There's politics; and then there's school trash talk. Gotta pick a side guys.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Classic “I got nothing” response so I will say something about grammar, or meltdown, or do better. You guys are so predictable.
    Feel free to leave

You've had nothing since you showed up with a duck bone up your ass
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Feel free to leave

Feel free to ban me if you need your safe space. A bunch doog lemmings around here. You all got 6 different canned responses.

And get it right, it’s a Duck corkscrew up my ass. I would think as a doog fan taking it for the better part of 2 decades you would know by now.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Feel free to leave

Feel free to ban me if you need your safe space. A bunch doog lemmings around here. You all got 6 different canned responses.

And get it right, it’s a Duck corkscrew up my ass. I would think as a doog fan taking it for the better part of 2 decades you would know by now.
    I don't ban people. Clueless as ever

You suck. That's all
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Feel free to leave

One of the whiniest and fastest meltdowns ever. Congrats.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,581
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Feel free to leave

What's the total?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Feel free to leave

One of the whiniest and fastest meltdowns ever. Congrats.
    Lol says the closet homo. I’m just not that into you.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Feel free to leave

What's the total?
    19-6 Oregon with a huge lead since football was invented. Do you even math? Dumbass