Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who had 25th amendment on their Bingo card? Counter-Coup?

Comments

• Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The American Conservative is calling for Trump to be removed from office now.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/state-of-the-union/remove-trump-from-office/

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,931
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    They've got him this time.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2021
    It would be so on brand and tone deaf for Congress to try to invoke the 25th 2 weeks before He leaves.

You can blame it on Trump telling people to go to the Capitol this morning. But there was literally 150,000 people there that had heard that. There for a number of reasons.

This wasn’t just about the election. It was as much about the lockdowns, the inefficiency and treachery of Congress to its Citizens.

Most people feel like Congress doesn’t listen to them and don’t really care to. They feel as if they are in ancient Rome.

Today Congress learned under no uncertain terms that they are. And it’s beginning to burn.

But most of Congress doesn’t care and thinks they can hide behind their twitter calling everyone Domestic terrorists and this all just goes away Jan 20th and it’s business as usual.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mitch and Pelosi have already done it under the table today
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Kaepsknee said:

It would be so on brand and tone deaf for Congress to try to invoke the 25th 2 weeks before He leaves.

You can blame it on Trump telling people to go to the Capitol this morning. But there was literally 150,000 people there that had heard that. There for a number of reasons.

This wasn’t just about the election. It was as much about the lockdowns, the inefficiency and treachery of Congress to its Citizens.

Most people feel like Congress doesn’t listen to them and don’t really care to. They feel as if they are in ancient Rome.

Today Congress learned under no uncertain terms that they are. And it’s beginning to burn.

But most of Congress doesn’t care and thinks they can hide behind their twitter calling everyone Domestic terrorists and this all just goes away Jan 20th and it’s business as usual.

Agree there.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,684
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kaepsknee said:

Agree there.
    My wife does too

I said there are different reasons including Trump why people are there. I said Americans of all colors and parties should march on Washington and tell them to take care of America not the world

She said not march, storm the capital like today. I was proud. She is also livid about Newsom losing 4 billion in the couch.

Violence is the language of America. Speak so they understand

It worked this summer
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Kaepsknee said:

Pro tip: It isn't congress that invokes the 25th, it is the VP and Cabinet.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

Pro tip: It isn't congress that invokes the 25th, it is the VP and Cabinet.
    But still!!!!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,931

Kaepsknee said:

Agree there.
    My wife does too

I said there are different reasons including Trump why people are there. I said Americans of all colors and parties should march on Washington and tell them to take care of America not the world

She said not march, storm the capital like today. I was proud. She is also livid about Newsom losing 4 billion in the couch.

Violence is the language of America. Speak so they understand

It worked this summer
    She's just a prop.

Now is a time for unity.

Easing into this new life of leftism.

How'd I do?