Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Moscow Mitch - The Tug Decides

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
Clearly broke away from Trump, for good. Seems to be saying two things: (1) there is illegality in every election, which is unacceptable; and (2) this vote wasn't close enough and refusing to accept election results when you lose is banana republican. Called out the Dems for hypocrisy, but also said rather clearly this challenge has no legs and carrying on with it is embarrassing ... or something.

So was this Mitch at his objective and patriotic best? Or is this just another example of how he's managed to survive in the senate for so long (i.e., he knows when to abandon ship)?

This is my first poll, so [pleaseclap.gif]. Looking at you Yella and Bazey. @YellowSnow @PurpleBaze

Moscow Mitch - The Tug Decides 31 votes

Senator McConnell's Finest Hour
16%
RaceBannonRoadDawg55creepycougMiley_CyrusFireCohen 5 votes
McConnell being McConell
83%
MelloDawgFire_Marshall_BillwhlinderSoutherndawgCuntWaffleHoustonHuskyalumni94dfleaDoogieMcDoogersonpawzKaepskneeEsophagealFeceshuskyhooliganGreenRiverGatorzinsinceredawgPitchfork51TurdBomberNEsnake12doogieYellowSnow 26 votes

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,531
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    McConnell being McConell
    He’s a piece of shit turning on the man who helped get him re-elected. Fuck. That. Guy.
  • Options
    Perfunctory *thud* post.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,501
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NOC
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,516
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    McConnell being McConell

He’s a piece of shit

With you to this point.
  • Options

NOC

Don't fag out my first vote thread old man. It's a fair question, and you get enough attention as it is. Mostly from me.

Vote you Californified Oly Bear.
  • Options

Mitch was never with Trump

He hid for two years while the witch hunt happened

Like most of the DC GOP he was rooting for Mueller

If this poll is closed without your vote Racebannon, things will never, ever, be the same between us. You put down that drink, get your crickity ass out of that adirondack chair, and vote in my pole. I gave you a clear option to accurately exercise your franchise.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    McConnell being McConell
    Absolute crap. This isn't over. It will never be over during Biden's tenure. It will come out. Too many people feel this way and the evidence is there. ( unlike the evidence from 2016 about Russia collusion and hacking ). Politically, there will be a lot of fallout for the dems on this.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    McConnell being McConell

Absolute crap. This isn't over. It will never be over during Biden's tenure. It will come out. Too many people feel this way and the evidence is there. ( unlike the evidence from 2016 about Russia collusion and hacking ). Politically, there will be a lot of fallout for the dems on this.

Sure there will. Losing the 2 seats in Georgia is solid evidence of this fallout, right?

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    McConnell being McConell

Ahh, so they are waiting for Biden to be inaugurated and then the evidence will come out. Got it. Bold strategy!
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,516
    McConnell being McConell

Much too early to produce "the evidence". Wouldn't be prudent.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    McConnell being McConell
    The GOP is in a lose lose situation. Stick with Trump who's base is not quite large enough to win an election and is now openly shitting on the constitution or denounce Trumpism and lose a significant share of their voters. What are they going to do? All I know is EWIWBI.
  • Options

I don't want to sully my pole with this sidebar, but I often wonder how history will judge Trump. The good things he tried to do are tied up in sound policy, and that, I would guess, will be lost as time moves forward. He will never be forgotten in terms of the bombast and scorched earth approach he brought to the table. Sure, other politicians have been just as aggressive, but none have been this transparent about it. My score on it, and keep in mind before reacting that I voted for him, is that he will be remembered as the great dividing and government delegitimizing force of our time. Some people will celebrate that; others will not.

Love him or hate him, he is unique and a man the likes of which we'll not soon again see.
  • Options
    McConnell being McConell

Ahh, so they are waiting for Biden to be inaugurated and then the evidence will come out. Got it. Bold strategy!
    Listen, Genius. Listen hard. Courts, Media, etc won't look at the evidence. The evidence exists. Turn off CNN.
  • Options

Listen, Genius. Listen hard. Courts, Media, etc won't look at the evidence. The evidence exists. Turn off CNN.
    The media I believe. The courts? All the courts? Do we? know what all the courts did and why? Legitimately has anyone evaluated the legal merits of the cases, all of them, and concluded they were dismissed because Trump? It's not an entirely rhetorical question.
  • Options
    McConnell being McConell

The media I believe. The courts? All the courts? Do we? know what all the courts did and why? Legitimately has anyone evaluated the legal merits of the cases, all of them, and concluded they were dismissed because Trump? It's not an entirely rhetorical question.
    Look at how many times the courts have said "No standing" or "We won't take this up"

McConnell is a perfect example of someone willing to overlook it all and look the other way.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,501
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The GOP is in a lose lose situation. Stick with Trump who's base is not quite large enough to win an election and is now openly shitting on the constitution or denounce Trumpism and lose a significant share of their voters. What are they going to do? All I know is EWIWBI.

Trump is 1-1

Biden is 1-3

Hillary is 0-2

Of course you democrat lemmings will do what the DNC tells you to do

Its the edge over independent thinkers