Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Great Reset of Swaye's Wigwam

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,605 Founders Club
Received a PM yesterday from one of our loyal posters. He was responding to not having received a cigar cutter and whether he was asking for a refund...

"Did I qualify for the cigar cutter? I'm not certain I made the ... cut.

Regardless I donated not for the cutter, but the really slow content in the wam. Sooner or later Swaye will share personal nudes, and that is what I pay for."

(I will let him decide if he wants to identify himself)

Nevertheless, the fact remains that our only poster with inside information has been chased away from this site twice by you filthy animals.

For us to continue advertising Swaye's Wigwam as "Boobs, Guns and Inside Information!" isn't completely true.

Stalin is dedicated to truth in advertising. So I had an early morning powwow with Swaye over this matter. He blurted out that the Wam is really all about "Wet T-Shirts and Malarkey!"

To which I replied, "there's our new slogan for the Wam!"

So our secret, premium board will continue to have various article drops, gun videos from YouTube and Playboy style nudity photos. In the once in a blue moon that I receive inside info I will post there, and others are encouraged to do likewise. But the main focus going forward will be a place focusing on pure, undiluted malarkey. @PurpleBaze

I have included a screen shot below to show that the Wam does actually exist. (To this day, many people think its some inside joke that we've made up).

If you haven't joined but wish to support the site and enter the speakeasy known as Swaye's Wigwam, it's a mere $129 a year.

You can join by clicking this link...

Venmo is also available, please PM me for details.

Thank you again to everyone who has supported this site. There will be more small-to-medium changes coming in the next few days.

Comments