Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington Huskies Top Rivals?

2»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm just trying to help out my university/professor, but I appreciate the brutal honest comments lol.

Tell your prof to get off his lazy ass and go scrape sites himself.

Fucking message boreds reflect shit poasting, not rivalries.

Scrape this shit after ASU 2017 it's no different than Oregon 2018. Except for shit poasting.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

haie said:

I'm just trying to help out my university/professor, but I appreciate the brutal honest comments lol.

Scrape this shit after ASU 2017 it's no different than Oregon 2018. Except for shit poasting.
    Nothing is being scraped, other than farming participants. There are even checks to insure relatively high quality results. I'd recommend anyone who has a few minutes to participate, but my recommendation and a nickel will no longer get you a cup of coffee.
    As someone who did undergraduate research at UW, farming participants just means the prof has no clue you can write a node script to collect the same data in a fraction of the time.

Literally. They think you have to spends weeks/months writing a program to do that.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Do you want to take off your gloves from the game? Want to play with cats? let's do it. Let's go.

I am totally fed up with the hatred, indifference and throwing of people under the bus.

Honest game, I am so happy, I am not happy I am not happy. I am glad that I have not lived a poor life surrounded by people who hope to be at ease under any circumstances. You need to find something ridiculous. The next view is summer. The weather in Seattle looks good now-why not check it out.

You are very good at things. You may think that the time it takes to express your opinion is enough to explain the facts. Don't prepare yourself.

He mentioned in verses 12-47 that it happened outside of heaven. I have never seen you suggest that the process of dismantling this program started long before Emmert arrived.

Want facts? Are you looking for the truth? This is your reality.

Emert (Emmert) came to the University of Western Australia before Gilby's 1-10 season. Last year (2003), Gilby was able to catch us 6-6 enough, but there was also a Cal drop, which gave us 700 yards (or more). This is a carefree group and doesn't make much sense. We have lost 5 of the last 8 games, including Cal explosion, UCLA explosion and NEVADA house loss. Yes, the system is running in the correct direction.

The 2002 dance under the leadership of Slick is another major example of this season's commemoration of the ".Northwest Championship". This is amazing. But this obscures the fact that we are 4-5 year old football players who have participated in the "Northwest Championship", which is a 1-4 joke at the conference. In 2002 and 2003, we ended this conference with a 4-4 round record.

These are not good football teams. Practice is limited.

Emmert (Emmert) rides a bicycle and is soon annoyed by Gilby's firing 1-10.

Before Emmert entered the board of directors, Babs resigned after ten years of careless management, even if the stadium began to erode.

In 2003, Slick was released and the next case was Dr. Dr. Feelgood, and all the complexity of Teresa Wilson's software system.

Now please remember this: HEM H VIS is the swing principal of NNE.

Things are not good. I think almost everyone knows.

A search committee was formed to replace Babs. BOR, the upper part of the campus and the main sponsor of the school are sick, and eggs are laid on their faces. They fled the Babs Country Club and became ill when they closed the door, especially what happened to Slick. They will not give up their names in college. These people are morally right, worthy of possession, and reliable. Pass pass.

This allows you to choose Emert as a candidate. Should he sign Turner? possible. But it doesn't matter.

At this stage, Emmert is not responsible for making football plans. There is a local coach. Emmert’s job is not to oversee football programs or any other programs of the sports department. The work belongs to Todd Turner. It is Emmert's job to monitor Todd Turner's performance.

This happened 1-10. Turner canned Gilby (required). Yes, the system is 1-10. But the actions of those who oversaw the plan were correct. Turner fired the coach because he did not do well. When I was in Emmert's place, I couldn't complain.

After training, Turner's heart was with Tyrone Willingham. This is Turner's rent. This is not Emert’s rent. Emmet must sign a lease. It's ok. He wanted to accuse her of failing to estimate the rental cost. It's ok. But employment is not Emmet’s responsibility. That is Turner's job. Emmert was responsible for letting Turner take charge of the rent (three years later, when Tyrone apparently did not respond, he did so).

Therefore, after the first 1-10 years, Tyrone ranked 2-9. This is not good. Warning signs began to appear, especially when playing games poorly. But this is the first year of the establishment of the government, and it is difficult to receive much criticism.

Next year, the plan will run at a speed of 5-7, with two major events. The first important event was the loss of injured QB. I think many people will say that we will go 6-6 years without losing iahsha. The second major event was a "sudden day", when Stanford University and the most unique football team ever lost mysteriously. In addition, Tyrone's traction was insufficient at this time. There are warning signs. UD
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,148
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Team is located in Dekalb, Washington HTH
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,866
    Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

I would hit the Met or Daniels for steak. Anthony's or Ray's for Seafood. Alki Tavern has the best burger in town. Northlake tavern has great pizza and cold beer and you can walk to the game from there.

The Ram at U village has an incredible "Ribs 'n Rickshaw" special $15.99 all you can eat and a ride to the game in a rickshaw. Plus they have a lot of cool HD TV's so you can hang with your peeps and catch some other games.

If you like to have a few "sodas" you can can carry them around in a big red cup.

Don't forget to go to the Space Needle. Hit the Underground tour. Visit the Locks. Go to the Experience Music Project. Visit Pike Place Market and see the flying fish and the big piggy bank. Hit the Seattle Art Museum. Don't forget to go to the Seattle Center Fun Forest. Oh,and walk down to the water front. Go to Ivars. Get the large chowder. Ask for the Sark Special at Joey's or maybe order the Blonde's and banana's desert special.

Additionally try out the ride the duck tours, they are a safe fun way to see the city. Go for a swim in one of the many clear and crisp rivers. Or take a tour of the many tall bridges in the area. Deception Pass is particularly nice this time of year!

LOL

Post of the week.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I filled it out. You're not getting a Worshington fan here but I don't think it matters. If you found this shit hole I think it's worth filling out. Fucking long.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,522
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I’m old school. Our #1 rival is still upper campus.

POTDecade
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

haie said:

Nothing is being scraped, other than farming participants. There are even checks to insure relatively high quality results. I'd recommend anyone who has a few minutes to participate, but my recommendation and a nickel will no longer get you a cup of coffee.
    But will it get me a butt plug?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

You should pm @IrishDawg22. He has this place dialed in
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    Swaye said:

Emoterman said:

haie said:

But will it get me a butt plug?
    Yes! Send your bit-nickel to me at 3D7ZgPFA1LXmDgvjYdJg6ua9472YtRZJd2, PM me your address, and I'll have a personalized buttplug headed your way tout suite.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861

No - really, how big are your tits?