Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Softy is such a dumbass (water is wet)

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,782 Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

What a great media representative for UW. They must be proud of Softy.

Scoducks
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam

Softy is a fucking moron, but I kind of appreciate his presence. He's the kind of loud and obnoxious east coast esque sports personality that flings shit everywhere. That's a necessary cog for any fan base that CARES.

But yeah, fuck him for taking a needless dump on Edy.

Yeah, KJR is the flagship station for UW and their radio personnel consists of 2 duck fans and a non-college football fan on their morning show, 2 coug fans for their noon time. Softy represents the only actual UW superfan on the entire station (Fain definitely doesn't count). Hes an idiot but he's literally the only voice in Seattle sports radio that has any passion for UW athletics
    Real question, did Brock stop doing local radio?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,130

Softy is a fucking moron, but I kind of appreciate his presence. He's the kind of loud and obnoxious east coast esque sports personality that flings shit everywhere. That's a necessary cog for any fan base that CARES.

Yeah, KJR is the flagship station for UW and their radio personnel consists of 2 duck fans and a non-college football fan on their morning show, 2 coug fans for their noon time. Softy represents the only actual UW superfan on the entire station (Fain definitely doesn't count). Hes an idiot but he's literally the only voice in Seattle sports radio that has any passion for UW athletics
    Yes, and Brock was never a mouthpiece for UW. He talked more about Puyallup high school than UW.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,594 Founders Club

He talks with Dori Monson on Wednesdays. I believe he also has a podcast with Salk but I'm not sure if it's still going.
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,093
    edited January 2021
    Seattle sports media is basically trash tier top to bottom.

Edit: I enjoy Vorel and Brock actually
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Doogles said:

It’s fitting that a slovenly, Jack Doog is our only UW super fan on the radio.
    Without Jack Doogs you'd have NOTHING.
    I Jack for Jacks!!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

You go to war with the army you have, not the army you might want .