Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we just bury the fork in the PAC 12 for once.

KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
We have a woke af conference that had principle and said NO it’s too dangerous to play foosball. Until The B1G said, well wait, We were woke, but now we’ve got to make some money.

And all the sudden we weren’t woke. Of course the only school that didn’t fuck up the whole thing was Oregon State. UW thought they were still woke. But instead embarrassed the whole conference, again.

Let’s take a look into the seriousness of PAC 12 schools about Football.

The crown jewel, USC, keeps Clay Helton for 2 years too long and now appears to be bringing him back for the 3rd too long. Nuff said.

One of the other supposed powers goes 5-5 at one point in 2019, and when their coach shocks everyone and hangs it up, they do no search and hire an assistant from NC High in Spokane.

Sounds like they’re real serious about Football. Says no one with half a brain.

Now let’s travel a little further South. Willie Taggart steals $15 million from Oregon and they put the same amount of no effort into the next search and hire an assistant. But who couldn’t blame them, it worked out so well after Helfrich left, so what could go wrong there?

But all be damned if they didn’t get lucky and beat the other fighting Corky's of the PAC 12 to win back to back.

Great for them. But given all that I’ve said above, the PAC 12 has given up on Football. And my only regret is that my Cougs didn’t get their seat in the Mtn West this year, who btw next year will have more guaranteed Football tv money THAN the PAC 12.

Comments