Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seahawks-49’ers

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Seahawks are obviously holding back for an epic playoff run into the Superbowl
  • Options
    Rusty reminds me of Darryl Lamonica the way he runs now that he’s on the backside of his career
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sacrificing Jamal Adams to beat the 49ers was totally worth it!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Anyone who thinks this Seahawks team can make a playoff run is on fucking crack

It just depends on if Russ can flip the switch back. It's never been off for this long so my optimism is certainly waining. If the light bulb goes off they can beat anyone. The NFC isn't good.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,986
    This season has seen a complete 180 on which unit has the major issues holding back the team. The offense was performing very well early, and has since fallen off of a cliff, mostly due to Russell’s decline. He’s making bad choices, even on plays that end up working out (i.e. pass to Moore last week), is holding the ball too long and taking sacks, or just flat out missing guys. He’s had slumps like this before but like dnc said, never for this long. Maybe Ciara cut off his sack, who knows.
  • Options
    biak1 said:

This season has seen a complete 180 on which unit has the major issues holding back the team. The offense was performing very well early, and has since fallen off of a cliff, mostly due to Russell’s decline. He’s making bad choices, even on plays that end up working out (i.e. pass to Moore last week), is holding the ball too long and taking sacks, or just flat out missing guys. He’s had slumps like this before but like dnc said, never for this long. Maybe Ciara cut off his sack, who knows.

agree

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
    Founders Club
    Btw, it has been a long time since I've seen a team like the 49ers acting so chippy and retarded.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Btw, it has been a long time since I've seen a team like the 49ers acting so chippy and retarded.

Huh? #myNiners
  • Options
    hurt? Yes. Hurt, hurt? We’re just gonna have to wait and see what happens
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Did he get hurt again?
    Block thrown by the RB when he was blitzing looked like it fucked his shoulder, and if his body language after he came out of the locker room is any indicator it would seem it would possibly be enough to keep him out next week
  • Options

Did he get hurt again?
    Block thrown by the RB when he was blitzing looked like it fucked his shoulder, and if his body language after he came out of the locker room is any indicator it would seem it would possibly be enough to keep him out next week
    Weird thing is he came back in the game (he was on the field for the strip sack) but then was on the bench grimacing and looking like he hated life afterwards.

Vilma thinks it’s an AC joint. Who knows.