Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Which one of you is a murse?

Comments

• DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 798
    CMS reimbursements are so tied to patient satisfaction scores, real healthcare leaders should be encouraging this.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2020
    I believe @Pitchfork51 is the guy to consult here. Nurses and teachers are his specialty.

THIS is how some Indonesian junk that's goin' 'round gets started.

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,523 Swaye's Wigwam

Costanza: Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you I gotta plead ingnorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frouned upon, you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices and I tell you peope do that all the time.

What's up with you fags and the Seinfeld references? While the cool crowd was out banging beaver at parties on campus, you maroons were safe at home with your other cuntless friends watching and memorizing lines from Seinfeld on thursday nights (then recite them the next day after class with same said friends). Then after everybody went home, you'd crank up an episode of "friends" when nobody was watching. You know who you are. You still post stupid little Seinfeld youtube clips here every thread. Get over it already. No wonder you chimps are 40 and still single.
    Now you're just fishing for @MessageBoardGeniusesDawg's attention...
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,364 Founders Club

Costanza: Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you I gotta plead ingnorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frouned upon, you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices and I tell you peope do that all the time.

What's up with you fags and the Seinfeld references? While the cool crowd was out banging beaver at parties on campus, you maroons were safe at home with your other cuntless friends watching and memorizing lines from Seinfeld on thursday nights (then recite them the next day after class with same said friends). Then after everybody went home, you'd crank up an episode of "friends" when nobody was watching. You know who you are. You still post stupid little Seinfeld youtube clips here every thread. Get over it already. No wonder you chimps are 40 and still single.
    Now you're just fishing for @MessageBoardGeniusesDawg's attention...
    Never occurred to me but sounds good to me
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2020

Never occurred to me but sounds good to me

Don't mind me, I'm just jealous your Herbstreit post ranked higher than my dick waving post.

#voterfraud
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

My daughter works in Healthcare. It’s pretty much standard fare to bang a patient once they’re in stable condition. Not seeing the big problem here.

Yah, and the same thing regularly happens in Mortuary Science labs ~no big deal
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,364 Founders Club

I have a friend of mine who is in her 20s (she's the one who did the voice-overs for the podcast). I found out recently that she has never seen an episode of Seinfeld. I couldn't believe it.

I also have a neighbor who is an Indonesian lady in her 40s. During a recent conversation I jokingly referenced a Seinfeld episode, and she just shrugged and smiled. Further inquiry revealed she had never even heard of Seinfeld. So I pulled out my phone and Googled the scene and showed it to her. It just didn't translate, so to speak.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

I have a friend of mine who is in her 20s (she's the one who did the voice-overs for the podcast). I found out recently that she has never seen an episode of Seinfeld. I couldn't believe it.

I also have a neighbor who is an Indonesian lady in her 40s. During a recent conversation I jokingly referenced a Seinfeld episode, and she just shrugged and smiled. Further inquiry revealed she had never even heard of Seinfeld. So I pulled out my phone and Googled the scene and showed it to her. It just didn't translate, so to speak.
    Pup doesn't need Google

You can't Google what it means to be a Seinfeld fan

Pup doesn't need Google

You can't Google what it means to be a Seinfeld fan
    It only works if the audience is already a Seinfeld fan
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Kaepsknee said:

My daughter works in Healthcare. It’s pretty much standard fare to bang a patient once they’re in stable condition. Not seeing the big problem here.

Pics? (Cough cough)

Indonesian lady, huh? Did you win her over by pretending to be jerxing off to her musclemania videos?
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Me

Case closed, end of discussion, simple fact

Happy New Year you fucks
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,752 Swaye's Wigwam
    CaptainPJ said:

Me

Case closed, end of discussion, simple fact

Happy New Year you fucks

Happy New Years homo
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

I'm 32 and don't think I ever have either. At least not a full one

I'm 32 and don't think I ever have either. At least not a full one
    At least you've heard of it.