Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,782 Founders Club
    He'll get a look

Makes me sound like an expert
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,594 Founders Club

He'll get a look

Makes me sound like an expert

"Experts say"
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    If you’ve ever wondered what the NFL mock draft nerds are going to be wrong about, or more pertinently to us, which of our prized student athoooletes

might leave for better compensation then this is a pretty good start:

https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/big-boards/2021/consensus-big-board-2021

It compiles a consensus from all the big boards and mock drafts from people who are paid to do that and the mom’s basements scouts. It’s laughable for more than a year in advance, but is more accurate than homers calling everyone a first rounder.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,171

If you’ve ever wondered what the NFL mock draft nerds are going to be wrong about, or more pertinently to us, which of our prized student athoooletes

It compiles a consensus from all the big boards and mock drafts from people who are paid to do that and the mom’s basements scouts. It’s laughable for more than a year in advance, but is more accurate than homers calling everyone a first rounder.

I see they have ZTF going 171 overall. Pretty high for someone who will be playing another year in college.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    Mad_Son said:

I see they have ZTF going 171 overall. Pretty high for someone who will be playing another year in college.
    My sincere apologies. As Allah is my witness: those swine will pay for disappointing you by not having all of the big boards and mocks updated daily to reflect which projected sixth round picks will return to school. I think they include some draft eligible players even if they didn’t declare, but still, how dare they.

In order to prevent more clicks to that awful site pretending to be a resource here is their relevant data, keeping in mind they only do the top-100 or so for 2022 and 2023 is basically just recruiting rankings.

Washington
    2021: 67th Levi Onwz, 73rd Joe Tryon, 92nd Elijah Molden, 180th Keith Traitor, 405 Kyler Gordon
    2022: none.
    2023: 24th Savell Smalls, 46th Trent McDuffie

Oregon
    2021: 2nd Penei Sewell, 40th Jevon Holland, 119th Thomas Graham, 186th Dumbledore Lenoir, 192nd CJ Verdell, 253rd Jordon Scott, 399th Brady Breeze
    2022: 3rd Kayvon Thibodeaux (wtf he hasn’t declared for the 2022 draft), 23rd Tyler Shough (wtf even more so, only 23rd?)
    2023: 6th Justin Flowe, 14th Noah Sewell, 28th Verone “leg breaker” McKinley, 52nd Dontae Manning