Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

White Privilege: Alec Baldwin’s wife faked being Spanish

2»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

Imagine giving a shit about this and wanting Hilaria Baldwin to apologize. She’s not semi famous for any upbringing or accomplishment. She married a rich and famous older guy. That’s the only reason anyone knows who she is.

I don't want her to apologize. I think it's great. If Bruce Jenner can claim he is a woman this broad should be able to claim she is from Spain.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

Imagine giving a shit about this and wanting Hilaria Baldwin to apologize. She’s not semi famous for any upbringing or accomplishment. She married a rich and famous older guy. That’s the only reason anyone knows who she is.

I honestly had no idea who she was until this how you say cucumber moment.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited January 2021
    SFGbob said:

I don't want her to apologize. I think it's great. If Bruce Jenner can claim he is a woman this broad should be able to claim she is from Spain.
    Wasn’t referencing you or anyone in this thread. Just read a few articles online about it and the lady is annoying and nobody should care about her.