Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dissecting idiotic national media narratives RE: Seahawks

2»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Mods...can you move this shit to a "Dooging it up" forum. SeaHook threads can go there too.

You all need to take a look in the mirror and light yourselves on fire while fucking you, fucking me and fucking everyone.

Stale.

We have failed you. We tried, but clearly didn't get though. I take a lot of the blame. I'll learn and move on and hopefully do better with the next doogman refugee.
    Do you have anything better to do than bitch about the Seahawks on a Seattle football team's message board? I'm thinking no.

It's fucking Super Bowl week. To quote PL_SS, "pop a molly and dance on the streets like desmond howie"
    Goooooo Seakhawks!!!! Beat the Doncos!!! And fuck their Down's syndrome fans!!!!!1!

No one is saying shit like that. Hence the pressing.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mods...can you move this shit to a "Dooging it up" forum. SeaHook threads can go there too.

You all need to take a look in the mirror and light yourselves on fire while fucking you, fucking me and fucking everyone.

Stale.

We have failed you. We tried, but clearly didn't get though. I take a lot of the blame. I'll learn and move on and hopefully do better with the next doogman refugee.
    Do you have anything better to do than bitch about the Seahawks on a Seattle football team's message board? I'm thinking no.

It's fucking Super Bowl week. To quote PL_SS, "pop a molly and dance on the streets like desmond howie"
    1. I'm not bitching about the Seahawks
    2. It's not a "Seattle football teams message board". It's a UW board.
    3. You're a SeaHook and it's funny.

Goooooo Seakhawks!!!! Beat the Doncos!!! And fuck their Down's syndrome fans!!!!!1!
    1. I'll concede this point

2. I know, but the UW happens to be located in Seattle, and also happens to field a football team, so there will be a ton of annoying Hooks in here.

3. Yes. I am a fucking Seahook this week! Super Bowl bitch!
    Fair enough..but don't be mad if I make fun of you...

BEAT THE DONCOS !!!
  • Options
    Founders Club

Stale.

2. I know, but the UW happens to be located in Seattle, and also happens to field a football team, so there will be a ton of annoying Hooks in here.

but don't be mad if I make fun of you...
    Oh I'm just seething over here, Damone
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Stale.

That seems to be the case. You care that I mock you. And that's funny.

Go Seahawks...beat the DONCOS!!!! Lol!!!!1!
  • Options
    Founders Club

Stale.

Well I mock your mocking of me. And it really isn't that humorous.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Stale.

Burn!!!
  • Options
    Founders Club

Stale.

Burn!!!
    Fuck, it's just not funny anymore. It's like revenge of the nerds around here. Goes to show 80% of you guys around here are fucking geeks. Post (oh I'm supposed to say 'poast' hee hee) something refreshing.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Stale.

Burn!!!
    Fuck, it's just not funny anymore. It's like revenge of the nerds around here. Goes to show 80% of you guys around here are fucking geeks. Post (oh I'm supposed to say 'poast' hee hee) something refreshing.
    Whatever
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Im done doubting pete carroll coached teams. This game is set up for the seahawks to shit all over the broncos. We should be expecting to see a whole bunch of fist pumping and bro fives coming from the seahawk sideline next sunday

lets face it carroll is the best coach in the game today
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2014

Stale.

Uhhh... You and road DAWG said both of those things.

HTH.

Beat the Doncos !!
  • Options
    Founders Club

Stale.

Uhhh... You and road DAWG said both of those things.

HTH.

Beat the Doncos !!
    Full-court press