Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

8k deaths under45 nationwide.

GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,352
First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
edited December 2020 in Tug Tavern
Yet let's kill the economy...

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Fucking idiotic. Just fucking insane.

Keep granny locked in her retirement community. Look at her through the glass. She smells like cigarettes and bourbon any way.

Get the kids back into school, Faggot Jay. You fucking child killer.

Things we* knew in July

*red states
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,233
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

Yet let's kill the economy...

No fucking way. How many deaths does the regular flu kill under 45 annually? FYFMFE we're going to find out this shit is the regular flu.
  • Options
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    From predicting it would kill less people than H1N1, to, well actually, most of the deaths are old people. This is the pro life party.

I do appreciate that you’re admitting you want old people to die for the economy. “cApItAlIsM hAs NeVeR kIlLeD aNyOnE”
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,233
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

From predicting it would kill less people than H1N1, to, well actually, most of the deaths are old people. This is the pro life party.

I do appreciate that you’re admitting you want old people to die for the economy. “cApItAlIsM hAs NeVeR kIlLeD aNyOnE”

You are one dumb mother fucker
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

ChubbyCheckerTwist.gif
  • Options

Or how about you lock down old people and open up everything else?
  • Options
    Goduckies said:

I thought lockdowns were fascism?
  • Options

Goduckies said:

I am not a fan of them and I am fine with them not locking down, my point is they are who we need to target.
  • Options

Goduckies said:

They are.

How about granny just stay the fuck inside by her own decision or assume the risk while they rest of us get on with living.

Don’t be a child killer.
    You’ll never know how much joy it gives me knowing you’re libertarianism extends to people dying of Covid but not to twitter having a tos.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    “It’s only killing old people, open up!” is not a winning small “p” political proposition. “Let’s pull together to help the portion of our population medical science has shown to be most vulnerable” is better, but none of our fucktarded leadership is saying that.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

“It’s only killing old people, open up!” is not a winning small “p” political proposition. “Let’s pull together to help the portion of our population medical science has shown to be most vulnerable” is better, but none of our fucktarded leadership is saying that.

Trump has been saying it for months about opening up. We’re you sleeping?
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,078
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Goduckies said:

They are.

How about granny just stay the fuck inside by her own decision or assume the risk while they rest of us get on with living.

Don’t be a child killer.
    You’ll never know how much joy it gives me knowing you’re libertarianism extends to people dying of Covid but not to twitter having a tos.
    Granny can do whatever she wants.

If she chooses to cross the freeway wearing dark clothing at night, that’s on her not the driver that hits her.

And WTF are you attempting to deflect to Twitter?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,320
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

All this from a guy who's party leaders killed thousands by sticking the sick in with the elderly. Besides still supporting instead of condemning the shitty rat leaders, here you are with your hypocritical bullshit.
  • Options
    ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    And out of those 8,000 how many were misreported? There are more combined overdoses and suicides deaths under 45 then ACTUAL Covid deaths.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ReignMan said:

And out of those 8,000 how many were misreported? There are more combined overdoses and suicides deaths under 45 then ACTUAL Covid deaths.

Way more suicides and OD's in that age range. Not even close.

Best guess is 50% of the COVID deaths had underlying health issues.

The crud doesn't fuck with healthy middle-age and young people. Total mind fuck.

But but cases..