Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nick Harris Gets Big Break with Browns, No Turning Back Now

Comments

• TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,697 Founders Club
    edited December 2020
    Great that Jarvis Landry steps up and gives him props... our boy has got limited wingspan (why he is a center) and it's rare to get the opportunity to cross over to guard in the pros like that and play well. This is a mentally tough dude that does not quit ~ we saw that in the CFB game against Alabama when he was getting thrown around like a wet rag in the first quarter [as a freshman i think], but he was not backing down and by the third quarter he was making plays and playing well against one of the best DL groups he faced during his college career.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,594 Founders Club

Great bored choice!

Thanks Taft!

Just keeping you on your toes, Nacho
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    brickharris.gif
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam

Great bored choice!

Thanks Taft!

Just keeping you on your toes, Nacho
    Yes and some day, I hope to be able to see my toes again. I’ve been eating healthier by using whole grain tortilla chips and sugar free velveeta on my nachos. I’m also working out, I take the escalator instead of the elevator and I started using a stand up desk after my last office chair broke - they don’t ‘em like they used to!
    A properly set up, standing desk allows you to rest your...well, um...midsection on the front edge as you stand. Try it out. It's like a weightless feeling. The challenge is to not fall asleep especially after a healthy portion of reduced sugar, cheese flavored product. Also consider some reinforcing braces under that front edge of the desk if you want it to last.