Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AOC’s mom moved from NY to Florida for lower taxes

13»

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    thechatch said:

It’s not often in time that a man can roll heavy with a former grand wizard of the KKK and then turn and tell African Americans that they better vote for him or “they ain’t black”, but here we are.

Imagine what black people must think of Trump to vote for Biden over him.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

thechatch said:

It’s not often in time that a man can roll heavy with a former grand wizard of the KKK and then turn and tell African Americans that they better vote for him or “they ain’t black”, but here we are.

What should I be “imaging” about Black* people who voted for Biden over Trump, white boy?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

thechatch said:

What were/are they thinking when they vote(d) for Maxine Waters or Marion Berry?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Biden lost ground on the black vote to trump. Black folk I know think Biden is a joke and said they’d never vote for him. None of them said they’d vote for Trump, and I didn’t ask them, because that’s none of my business and I’m not an asshole, but, to quote one of them, “at least Trump gets things done.” He is a Vietnam veteran so I’m assuming he was talking about the VA, as that was the lead in to our initial conversation.

Disclaimer is that none of the guys I regularly communicate with are under 40. I don’t really have any pulse with the youth/woke crowd.

My guess is that black people trend closely with white people, in that, when they are young, they think they know everything , while voting as they’re told by the media outlets that appeal to their age group, and, as they grow older and have things like families and mortgages to be concerned with, they vote based on their life experience and tell politicians like Biden to suck their dick.

Or, they don’t really grow up, and, like poor white people who think the world owes them a living, they continue casting for the guy promising them the shiny coin behind his back.
    Biden got 87% of the black vote. You could gain the 2% Trump did for the next 72 years and still lose the black vote. “Made up ground” though.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Biden lost ground on the black vote to trump. Black folk I know think Biden is a joke and said they’d never vote for him. None of them said they’d vote for Trump, and I didn’t ask them, because that’s none of my business and I’m not an asshole, but, to quote one of them, “at least Trump gets things done.” He is a Vietnam veteran so I’m assuming he was talking about the VA, as that was the lead in to our initial conversation.

Disclaimer is that none of the guys I regularly communicate with are under 40. I don’t really have any pulse with the youth/woke crowd.

My guess is that black people trend closely with white people, in that, when they are young, they think they know everything , while voting as they’re told by the media outlets that appeal to their age group, and, as they grow older and have things like families and mortgages to be concerned with, they vote based on their life experience and tell politicians like Biden to suck their dick.

Or, they don’t really grow up, and, like poor white people who think the world owes them a living, they continue casting for the guy promising them the shiny coin behind his back.
    Biden got 87% of the black vote. You could gain the 2% Trump did for the next 72 years and still lose the black vote. “Made up ground” though.
    ATBS, not bad for a virulent racist.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

More like 77%, but your party counted many votes for “black” voters who didn’t really cast a ballot. Your cheated and disenfranchised thousands of actual voters in Philly, Detroit, and Atlanta.

Can’t wait until the money for useless dipshits runs you of your job. You deserve it.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

Imagine what they think of whiny woketards like you