Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stalin4Dux: "Truth is we allow more banter and don't babysit as many of the Open Season threads..."

mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=128&f=1423&t=12622658

"Truth is we allow more banter and don't babysit as many of the Open Season threads as the premium message boards."

Holy fucking shit. If Open Season is bad, can't imagine how bad the premium message boards are with the moderator's 'babysitting.' Got any comments to add Mosster? They're calling you an internet tough guy over there.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=128&f=1423&t=12622658

"Truth is we allow more banter and don't babysit as many of the Open Season threads as the premium message boards."

Holy fucking shit. If Open Season is bad, can't imagine how bad the premium message boards are with the moderator's 'babysitting.' Got any comments to add Mosster? They're calling you an internet tough guy over there.

Way to sell the product there MartyFS.

IHIG!

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Open season has been quite the read lately. Recruiting mentions are written in code for fear of Stalin 's wrath.

That quook board been a welcome change since BimmerDawg went out in a blaze of citrus at Dman.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    As far as I can tell, the only value on the recruiting bored is from a few guys who are high school coaches and/or actually have some connections to the program. Since I haven't been in Oregon in years, that provides (nominal) value for me. eQuook was more correct on the sanctions than most, and certainly more than Kim "hammer at the end of the month" Grinolds, so they've got that going for them.