Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Interesting take on TN bombing

RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,368
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
I wanted to put this in the thread where I think it was Sled who reminded us of something that happened in GA I think where people took up arms against the government to stop election fraud. Well this story points out something potentially similar. If it's true, I hope we see more citizens fighting back against an increasingly totalitarian state.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/was-nashville-blast-the-new-fort-sumter_3632783.html?utm_source=share-btn-copylink&st=SFfuOe9nfdnLrIjRpFaAwyHDky8ma6zKAxUjlGeJ-9VpgurNUY9ae2gg7Yy-yu03aKwJ7yuWfOWKby3k3YSZ4olxubxLzX2BTKI

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,219
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I told you yesterday that that Christmas Day 2020 was the beginning of the second Civil War.

I question whether it was right- or left- or government- originated. But that event is the start of the end of what we call the United States.

• Options
    Founders Club

I told you yesterday that that Christmas Day 2020 was the beginning of the second Civil War.

I question whether it was right- or left- or government- originated. But that event is the start of the end of what we call the United States.

Sorry PT, that was an amazing story never told in this country for obvious reasons. This one man's opinion appears to have some validity and the AT&T truth needs to be revealed. Now whether it leads to Civil War seems to be a bit of a stretch but I agree with you that the United States is devolving into China-like totalitarian control. My fear is there are too many lemmings like Mello who just want to swallow the blue pill. These people are not interested in competition and exceptionalism. They despise the alpha male and are threatened by independent thought. Fighting back against government and the chosen "private sector" companies which control us seems patriotic but, in the end, most I know who share these opinions have too much to lose. So, IMO, I think things have to get much more miserable before the masses take up arms against this oppressive government and their henchmen.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,216
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    RoadTrip said:

Sorry PT, that was an amazing story never told in this country for obvious reasons. This one man's opinion appears to have some validity and the AT&T truth needs to be revealed. Now whether it leads to Civil War seems to be a bit of a stretch but I agree with you that the United States is devolving into China-like totalitarian control. My fear is there are too many lemmings like Mello who just want to swallow the blue pill. These people are not interested in competition and exceptionalism. They despise the alpha male and are threatened by independent thought. Fighting back against government and the chosen "private sector" companies which control us seems patriotic but, in the end, most I know who share these opinions have too much to lose. So, IMO, I think things have to get much more miserable before the masses take up arms against this oppressive government and their henchmen.
    Except I don’t believe I’ve said which way I vote and I do believe I’ve said I’m not a “blue pill” guy.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,773
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

Except I don’t believe I’ve said which way I vote and I do believe I’ve said I’m not a “blue pill” guy.
    I've never said that I hate the Oregon ducks. Not once.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

Imagine a guy like you thinking he gets a choice in a 2024 America.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Hating america is a pretty standard leftist trait. Its not diffucult to see what's up here

Let's hear it then. What' up here?
  • Options
    haie said:

dflea said:

Hating america is a pretty standard leftist trait. Its not diffucult to see what's up here

Selectively bringing up facts by people who've never cracked a history book in their life saying that the flag stands for racism and fat cat capitalism and painting a picture that dumb fucks will swallow.

Painting small businesses owners like evil greedy people who in actuality give way more of a shit about their employees than anyone would know.

When the reality is that opportunities have never been more plentiful for people of every race, every background. You can reach middle class/upper class in less than a year or two if you're motivated.
    I was talking about this explosion, not your take on the downfall of western civilization.

I should have known better, so that's on me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

haie said:

dflea said:

Selectively bringing up facts by people who've never cracked a history book in their life saying that the flag stands for racism and fat cat capitalism and painting a picture that dumb fucks will swallow.

Painting small businesses owners like evil greedy people who in actuality give way more of a shit about their employees than anyone would know.

When the reality is that opportunities have never been more plentiful for people of every race, every background. You can reach middle class/upper class in less than a year or two if you're motivated.
    I was talking about this explosion, not your take on the downfall of western civilization.

I should have known better, so that's on me.
    Wrt the bombing, it's hard to tell what this actually is without more information.

A crazy asshole isn't doing what this guy did.

But the ATT and all that, while it's connecting the dots with the conspiracy presented here, there just isn't enough information.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,666
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Its either muslims, blm, or antifa.

All 3 are basically the same so doesn't matter.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,284
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I think it related to something with the recent hacking. NBC news last night said there were baseless conspiracy claims around the data centers, which means the opposite is probably true.
  • Options

lol This is true.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you wear a face diaper, you are not an alpha male.

You are lower than a beta cuck.

To be fair, you live in a fucking desert where no one gives a shit if you OD and just shovel your body in with the rest of Duck nation.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ^

Masked sheep heard from
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2020

^

Masked sheep heard from