Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    @RoadDawg55 was fucking right that kid is balding fast as fuck.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    I don't get the 5/8ths sleeves. For me its short sleeve(above the elbow and loose) or long sleeve (to the end of wrist and tight). That just past the elbow and snug is the worst sleeve situation u can have.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,601

I don't get the 5/8ths sleeves. For me its short sleeve(above the elbow and loose) or long sleeve (to the end of wrist and tight). That just past the elbow and snug is the worst sleeve situation u can have.

Most people call them 3/4 sleeves. They’re just trying to cover their arms, not fasten a bolt.

The 3/4 sleeve has many advantages, including:
    * Being a 4/4 sleeve for Justin Flowe and others with T-Rex arms.
    * Your wrists don’t get soggy when doing dishes after dinner or pumping gas at work.
    * Very handy when you want to fist someone but are too cold to take off your shirt.
    * Not having to roll up your sleeves would save you over an hour over the course of your life.
    * Shows off buff forearms to impress the dudes at the community theater.
    * Lessens the chance that Mr. or Mrs. Morris will snag your sweater when ravenously reaching for more dinner rolls and spreadable butter.
    * Less likely to catch your sweater on fire whilst using a torch to smoke drugs.
    💀💀💀
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,594 Founders Club
    I removed the "Brazzers" photo, after I imagined if this had been a family photo of one of our posters with Brazzers put on there. I wouldn't allow for that so I drew the line with Dylan Morris too.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861

I removed the "Brazzers" photo, after I imagined if this had been a family photo of one of our posters with Brazzers put on there. I wouldn't allow for that so I drew the line with Dylan Morris too.

Sounds like it's coming straight out of the uw ads mouth
  • Kevin123456799Kevin123456799 Member Posts: 7
    That’s Fleek
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited December 2020

Chicks like rolled up sleeves. I won’t give you a pup rant and the sleeves do look to actually be 3/4 and not rolled up, but still.
    @Doog_de_Jour end this debate
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    FireCohen said:

Chicks like rolled up sleeves. I won’t give you a pup rant and the sleeves do look to actually be 3/4 and not rolled up, but still.
    @Doog_de_Jour end this debate
    Do people really not know about the forearm/rolled sleeve thing?

As a gay married man that can easily lull women into a false sense of security, I have had plenty of women openly admit to their strange exposed rolled up sleeve forearm fetish.
  • OneNippleOneNipple Member Posts: 179
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Thread turned out far more hilarious than I imagined. Also Dylan not being bad was one of the pleasant surprises of 2020.