Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Keith Taylor Makes His NFL Intentions Official

2»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    TTJ said:

TTJ said:

Lotta weird KT hate in this thread. He’s a player. He’ll play on Sundays.

I certainly don't hate him. I just disliked the tweet and found it symbolic of a bigger problem. But I certainly wish him well.
    After re-reading Taylor’s tweet, I don’t have the slightest fucking idea what you’re butthurt about. This kid committed early, played his ass off for UW, and will continue UW’s legacy of placing DBs in the League. What’s not to like?
    He congratulated Oregon. What don’t you get?
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,941 Swaye's Wigwam
    TTJ said:

TTJ said:

I certainly don't hate him. I just disliked the tweet and found it symbolic of a bigger problem. But I certainly wish him well.
    After re-reading Taylor’s tweet, I don’t have the slightest fucking idea what you’re butthurt about. This kid committed early, played his ass off for UW, and will continue UW’s legacy of placing DBs in the League. What’s not to like?
    It's so funny how fans take things players and coaches say to heart. Here on this board we have all the time in the world to gather and compose out thoughts, have no character limits to stop us from fully expressing and defending a point, have 15 minutes to reread and fix any mistakes or delete dumb statements, and yet we all still make dumb posts fairly regularly. I make them more than most and still seem to be forgiven every time.

KT makes one dumb tweet trying to be Nebraska classy and half of the fan base seems to want him run out of town and forgotten. No warning. Seems a little harsh to me.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,363
    chuck said:

TTJ said:

TTJ said:

It's so funny how fans take things players and coaches say to heart. Here on this board we have all the time in the world to gather and compose out thoughts, have no character limits to stop us from fully expressing and defending a point, have 15 minutes to reread and fix any mistakes or delete dumb statements, and yet we all still make dumb posts fairly regularly. I make them more than most and still seem to be forgiven every time.

KT makes one dumb tweet trying to be Nebraska classy and half of the fan base seems to want him run out of town and forgotten. No warning. Seems a little harsh to me.
    Jeezus Chuck......We* care, and we* hate Oregon.....pretty simple

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,941 Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

chuck said:

TTJ said:

TTJ said:

Jeezus Chuck......We* care, and we* hate Oregon.....pretty simple

Nobody hates Oregon more than me. I go there out of necessity. Thats where all the stores are. Otherwise I'd avoid it like the plague. Horrible drivers over there.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,775 Swaye's Wigwam

He’s definitely the first of the DB’s who has come out early from UW lately where I’m like ehhhhh, another year at UW would probably be better for him. I think he gets drafted, he could go on to have a long successful career but it wouldn’t surprise me if ends up with a Jordan Miller trajectory, who might be out of the league for good already.

If you saw miller’s Christmas pic he’s #winning in life either way
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423

I don't know if I've ever seen a player give up as many plays while being in perfect coverage as Keith Taylor. Really an incredibly unlucky player with a knack for somehow not making a big play.

That's not unlucky, that means he sucks.