Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Which is more offensive to you?

GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
Inspired by a @Baseman tweet, as he was very cavalier in his Rapp hate but had no qualms thanking Keith for his INT-free, pro-Oregon career

Which is more offensive to you? 52 votes

Taylor Rapp not playing through his hip injury in the Rose Bowl
50%
MelloDawgRaceBannonFire_Marshall_BillPurpleBazeHuskyJWRoadDawg55Mad_Sonlongduckdongskookum79smoothdawgchuckDoogieMcDoogersonhaieHuskyHalfBrainEwaDawghuskyhooliganFenderbender123spudentheknowledgeYellowSnow 26 votes
Keith Taylor congratulating Oregon on winning the P12
50%
SwayedtdGladstoneJECARTequillabiak1GreenRiverGatorzdoogvilleLebamDawgSourcesMiley_CyrusWilliams3Pitchfork51godawgstjhfstyle24fouchpotatodannarcRDRMontlakeBridgeTrollJoey 26 votes

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Where did he go anyway? One of the better posters.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,527 Swaye's Wigwam
    At least with one there's a chance it was a legitimate injury. There's no possible excuse for the other.
    ThIs Is ThE EaSiEsT PoLl In ThE HiStOrY oF ThE BoReD

We're talking about the Taylor Rapp who was in the injury tent at the end of the Utah game, yes? The one whose injury severely impacted his combine performance, yes? Or is there another Taylor Rapp I'm unaware of? GrundlePROOFrant.copypaste

One of if not the worst takes on the forum. Ah well.

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    A lost and in over his head Mckinney giving up two TDs right in front of me makes this an easy call.

Quite literally could have been the difference.
    edited December 2020
    I'm not calling you out specifically, fellow Aryan, but I've yet to see anything about the Rapp situation that isn't questionable supposition at best. What isn't up for debate: he was in the injury tent at the end of the Utah game, and completely flopped his combine drills after the RB. Trust, you wouldn't need to convince me to get heated on this, nor would you need to emphasize how titanically important that RB was.

edit yeah fuck the NFL too for ruining CFB in many ways, i agree
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

I'm not calling you out specifically, fellow Aryan, but I've yet to see anything about the Rapp situation that isn't questionable supposition at best. What isn't up for debate: he was in the injury tent at the end of the Utah game, and completely flopped his combine drills after the RB. Trust, you wouldn't need to convince me to get heated on this, nor would you need to emphasize how titanically important that RB was.

edit yeah fuck the NFL too for ruining CFB in many ways, i agree

Look, I’m team 1800’s liberal PM till I die. But the other choice was a stupid twat by one guy. I’m 50/50 in RApp.
    Apply the same powers of deduction you used on the Pac-12/Covid threads to the Rapp case then report back.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Apply the same powers of deduction you used on the Pac-12/Covid threads to the Rapp case then report back.

Once choice was a gay ass the twat. Annoying but not trajectory defining for the program.

We’ll likely never know for sure on Rapp and that’s fine. But we do know NFL ruins everything is a thing.

It’s a matter of probabilities.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    Wright inn: being compared to sven
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    The hiring of John Donovan.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,717
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

A lost and in over his head Mckinney giving up two TDs right in front of me makes this an easy call.

Quite literally could have been the difference.

McKinney was beat out by Cam Williams, Asa Turner, and Alex Cook. I can’t believe the coaches let him play vs Ohio State.
    We replaced an NFL starter with an FCS player 30 minutes before kickoff.

HUGE difference.
    And then there's Taylor standing alone on the Rose Bowl sideline, in full uniform, looking like a total dipshit as 40K UW fans wonder why the fuck they shelled out thousands to see tOSU carve their team up in person. There is no more contemptible sight.

Merry Christmas!
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,533 Swaye's Wigwam
    My deciding vote currently tips it to Taylor Rapp. Hip injury my ass, he could have played. What a load of horseshit that injury was