Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Leftists won’t waste a minute to watch

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

HHusky said:

Even having watched some of you debase and humiliate yourselves through your enthusiastic embrace of counterfactual, anti-intellectual, right -wing, populist narratives stretching back at least as far as early Tea Party days, I am still amazed at those of you who are apparently willing to see the Republic murdered in the name of Donald Fucking Trump. Gasbag and blob should be incredibly embarrassed. Race less so--he's been an incoherent tangle of raw nerve endings since 9/11. Still, as you all double down, remember I warned you years ago that this is where your unthinking sloganeering, your bumper sticker philosophizing must inevitably lead.

Now, about Hunter's laptop and the Big Guy.....

Or maybe Fang Fang.

Shill on, Dazzler. Work the chinese shaft.

H has been spreading Russian disinformation for four years. May as well add China’s as well.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    Well I wasted a minute on it. I want my minute back. That was fucking dumb.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,707
    How do you dumbfucks account for Trump's security expert, now fired, Krebs, saying the election was very secure?

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

How do you dumbfucks account for Trump's security expert, now fired, Krebs, saying the election was very secure?

That was about foreign hacking. Keep trying comrade!
    edited December 2020
    AOG said:

Considering it turns out there were foreign hacks, I’d say Krebs is a liar and should lose his government pension, if not prosecuted for outright lying and being a fraud in his “job.”

His analysis of the Antrim forensic audit was so laughable that most of the media ignored it.

I’m beginning to suspect he may have been in on the hacks himself as part of an inside job to remove Trump.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam

AOG said:

Considering it turns out there were foreign hacks, I’d say Krebs is a liar and should lose his government pension, if not prosecuted for outright lying and being a fraud in his “job.”

His analysis of the Antrim forensic audit was so laughable that most of the media ignored it.

I’m beginning to suspect he may have been in on the hacks himself as part of an inside job to remove Trump.
    I’m shocked.

edited December 2020
    MelloDawg said:

AOG said:

I’m shocked.

I know, nobody in DC government would ever conspire to go against Trump, his top aides, and his future in DC at all.

Crazy talk! We all know Trump and Putin conspired and stole the 2016 election right under the nose of the Obama DOJ, even as the DOJ was lying to get FISA warrants to spy on Trump and his campaign and never found proof of that Tin Foil nonsense you morons on the Left mainstreamed as factual. There was even a Special Prosecutor and his team full of Democrat hacks that caught people in perjury traps and prosecuted Paul Manafort for financial crimes from his days working for the Podesta Group.

Hunter Biden never registered as a foreign agent, yet was working on behalf of the Chinese government but that’s OK, those FARA laws don’t apply to Democrats.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    doogie said:
    Oh no! Not the Qanon lawyers! They’ve been laughed out of every court in the land but I’m sure that was just a warmup act.

Now they mean business!

doogie said:
    Oh no! Not the Qanon lawyers! They’ve been laughed out of every court in the land but I’m sure that was just a warmup act.

Now they mean business!
    What is QAnon and why do you Leftist retards bring that up so often?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Even having watched some of you debase and humiliate yourselves through your enthusiastic embrace of counterfactual, anti-intellectual, right -wing, populist narratives stretching back at least as far as early Tea Party days, I am still amazed at those of you who are apparently willing to see the Republic murdered in the name of Donald Fucking Trump. Gasbag and blob should be incredibly embarrassed. Race less so--he's been an incoherent tangle of raw nerve endings since 9/11. Still, as you all double down, remember I warned you years ago that this is where your unthinking sloganeering, your bumper sticker philosophizing must inevitably lead.

Your side is asking to murder the republic by getting rid of the electoral college. Fuck off.
    That and cheating. Criminals are normally democrats. Prisons are full of em
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Your side is asking to murder the republic by getting rid of the electoral college. Fuck off.
    Yeah, and we elect Senators by popular vote now too. It was in the news. #RepublicMurdered
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

See Trump's Economy pre-Covid, you stupid fuck. Anti-China, the wall, getting NATO countries to pay their fair share, peace agreements in the M.E., backing out of horrible trade deals and faux environmental pledges, which of these were bad things?

You don't care, because you live on Twitter and digest MSNBC all day, where cult of personality worship is everything, but getting shit done doesn't even make their radar.