Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,477 Founders Club
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    Great background.

Biden, daughter of James Biden, was busted in Lower Merion Township, Pa., in August 2019 after slamming her car into a tree. Arresting officer Jeffrey Seamans noted Biden, who was driving without a license, “had difficulty focusing on the conversation” as he questioned her.

Biden’s car contained pill bottles for carisoprodol and lorazepam, both of which are controlled substances. A blood test later confirmed those and other drugs were in her system at the time of the crash.

This is not Caroline Biden’s first brush with the law.

Recall, Caroline Biden in 2017 avoided jail time after a $100,000 credit card scam.

Caroline Biden defrauded a New York City pharmacy out of over $100,000. But she didn’t serve any jail time for that scam either because she struck a deal with the Manhattan court.

Caroline Biden was also arrested in 2013 after attacking a police officer. They had to strap her to a wheelchair to remove her from the building.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Mother told me, yes, she told me I'd meet girls like you.
    She also told me, "stay away, you'll never know what you'll catch."
    Just the other day I heard a soldier falling off some Indonesian junk that's going round.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Is there a living Biden of Hunter’s generation who isn’t a massive fuck-up?

Hunter is a mess.
    His sister is a mess.
    His cousin is a mess.

I recall Trump’s niece writing a book criticizing the President and she got lots of media coverage, yet this same media ignore the absolutely shitty parenting by Joe and Dr. Suess.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Mother told me, yes, she told me I'd meet girls like you.
    She also told me, "stay away, you'll never know what you'll catch."
    Just the other day I heard a soldier falling off some Indonesian junk that's going round.

you know that's going to get an insta-chin from the Throbber.