Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Right-wing shows air clarifications about "rigged" voting machines after legal threats

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
Your news sources admit they were lying to you

https://www.axios.com/newsmax-correction-fox-news-dominion-smartmatic-0886023b-a9fc-42c5-b68f-d8492ad04e5e.html

Newsmax host John Tabacco, the latest to issue an on-air clarification, said on Monday's broadcast: "Since Election Day, various guests, attorneys and elected officials have appeared on Newsmax and offered opinions and claims about Smartmatic and Dominion Systems. ... Newsmax would like to clarify its news coverage and note that it has not reported as 'true' certain claims made about these companies."

Tabacco went on to say Newsmax has "no evidence" of multiple claims aired on its network, including that Dominion and Smartmatic have a business relationship, that Dominion uses Smartmatic software or vice versa, or that "Dominion or Smartmatic used software or reprogrammed software that manipulated votes in the 2020 election."

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited December 2020
    Second time this has been posted and I’ve never seen anyone here source “Newsmax” but this must be huge news in the Far Left dungeons of the Internet.

Suddenly they care about accuracy. Hey, where is the evidence of Trump colluding with Putin, since the Tug mouth-breathers are suddenly so concerned about Fake News.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Second time this has been posted and I’ve never seen anyone here source “Newsmax” but this must be huge news in the Far Left dungeons of the Internet.

Suddenly they care about accuracy. Hey, where is the evidence of Trump colluding with Putin, since the Tug mouth-breathers are suddenly so concerned about Fake News.

What do you think Sledog, OBK, Houston and all the other Qanon retards are watching now that Fox News has sold out and joined the deep state?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter

What do you think Sledog, OBK, Houston and all the other Qanon retards are watching now that Fox News has sold out and joined the deep state?
    Don't watch them anymore. You have another channel for fake news aren't you happy Comrade! More time to drool over other peoples money and possessions you seek for yourself! Maybe you'll help round them up to be sent to the camps! Think of the fun! Maybe you can help with the executions! It'll be like Disneyland for you!

You are a disgusting person.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Sledog said:

Don't watch them anymore. You have another channel for fake news aren't you happy Comrade! More time to drool over other peoples money and possessions you seek for yourself! Maybe you'll help round them up to be sent to the camps! Think of the fun! Maybe you can help with the executions! It'll be like Disneyland for you!

What are you watching these days? OANN?
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373

Since you seem to be a fan of OAN we can use them as a reference point.

Last week Newsmax aired a segment where they reluctantly told their audience that they were going to start referring to Biden as President Elect. On twitter their audience went ballistic and threatened to go to OAN. Right after this OAN ran a segment where they bragged to their audience that they were the ONLY network that refused call him PE.

Summation: if you have a faint grasp of reality Newsmax is a good option. If you want absolutely no connection to the real world OAN is the place to be.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Since you seem to be a fan of OAN we can use them as a reference point.

Last week Newsmax aired a segment where they reluctantly told their audience that they were going to start referring to Biden as President Elect. On twitter their audience went ballistic and threatened to go to OAN. Right after this OAN ran a segment where they bragged to their audience that they were the ONLY network that refused call him PE.

Summation: if you have a faint grasp of reality Newsmax is a good option. If you want absolutely no connection to the real world OAN is the place to be.
    I have no idea what any of this means but apparently Faux News isn’t under the Left’s target anymore? You weirdos have now moved to Newsmax as your rage outlet. Did I get that correct?

Sledog said:

What are you watching these days? OANN?
    I get all my news from your fantastic posts.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

Your news sources admit they were lying to you

https://www.axios.com/newsmax-correction-fox-news-dominion-smartmatic-0886023b-a9fc-42c5-b68f-d8492ad04e5e.html

Newsmax host John Tabacco, the latest to issue an on-air clarification, said on Monday's broadcast: "Since Election Day, various guests, attorneys and elected officials have appeared on Newsmax and offered opinions and claims about Smartmatic and Dominion Systems. ... Newsmax would like to clarify its news coverage and note that it has not reported as 'true' certain claims made about these companies."

Tabacco went on to say Newsmax has "no evidence" of multiple claims aired on its network, including that Dominion and Smartmatic have a business relationship, that Dominion uses Smartmatic software or vice versa, or that "Dominion or Smartmatic used software or reprogrammed software that manipulated votes in the 2020 election."

So you're saying they've met the LibDem's Mueller Standard of telling outrageous lies with no supporting evidence?
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,707
    edited December 2020

Shit-for-brains, there was no "collusion" ever found because it was not, for the 11th billion trillionth time, part of the Mueller investigation. It was printed in bold letters on about page 1 of the fucking report "we don't investigate collusion." They only investigate criminal conspiracy. They found plenty of collusion, which is an informal term. Criminal conspiracy was not established. We have to repeat this endlessly because you have only partly working brains.

AOG said:

Shit-for-brains, there was no "collusion" ever found because it was not, for the 11th billion trillionth time, part of the Mueller investigation. It was printed in bold letters on about page 1 of the fucking report "we don't investigate collusion." They only investigate criminal conspiracy. They found plenty of collusion, which is an informal term. Criminal conspiracy was not established. We have to repeat this endlessly because you have only partly working brains.

All that conspiracy but nothing chargeable? Conspiracy is a felony last I arrested someone for it.

Funny app they talked about was collusion. Congress wanted to charge that for impeachment didn't they?

Did you sleep at a Holliday Inn Express?
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

"They found plenty of collusion" LOL! Such a crock of shit.

Funny how rats make that false claim but never once have shown any interest in the collusion that started it all which was done by the DNC and Hillary. The lack of shame and the rampant hypocrisy that is on display by rats is incredible.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,477 Founders Club
    Collusion would be a criminal conspiracy you dumb fucking faggot