Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Perspective

CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,418 Swaye's Wigwam
I need this but some of you really need this.

The state of Husky Football:

Comments

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,418 Swaye's Wigwam

I tire of these type of statistics. It’s like someone bragging about how many phone numbers they got in the bar, but they haven’t gotten laid in eons.

These metrics are a nice start, but if you can’t convert them into titles/bowl wins, what’s the point?

Sorry they have 2 conference championships in that time hth
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,792
    dtd said:

Canadawg said:

I tire of these type of statistics. It’s like someone bragging about how many phone numbers they got in the bar, but they haven’t gotten laid in eons.

These metrics are a nice start, but if you can’t convert them into titles/bowl wins, what’s the point?

I remember. Both titles were great. I just felt let down by not winning a major bowl game afterwards.
    I've read this poast half a dozen tims and I keep reading it as "both titties were great" and then I start thinking about chicks where one titty was great but the other one wasn't, and now I need to go watch Total Recall.
    Same. In fact, when I went to read your poast I read it correctly for the first time and went back and was like WTF. Lol.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club

LawDawg1 said:

dtd said:

Canadawg said:

I remember. Both titles were great. I just felt let down by not winning a major bowl game afterwards.
    I've read this poast half a dozen tims and I keep reading it as "both titties were great" and then I start thinking about chicks where one titty was great but the other one wasn't, and now I need to go watch Total Recall.
    Same. In fact, when I went to read your poast I read it correctly for the first time and went back and was like WTF. Lol.
    I’d even go so far to say both titles were real and spectacular.
    Speaking of this quote, I've put some "perspective" up in the Wam.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,050 Standard Supporter
    These perspective type posits are the crap everyone wants to point out when your program is in a downward trend. Denial of the reality we are watching.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,782 Founders Club
    Perspective on the same beach

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Canadawg said:

I need this but some of you really need this.

The state of Husky Football:

9 spots below Appalachian State.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,594 Founders Club
    Why not go back to 2004-2020 and do the numbers?
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,418 Swaye's Wigwam

Why not go back to 2004-2020 and do the numbers?

I believe the most recent years actually tell how a program is doing currently.

These perspective type posits are the crap everyone wants to point out when your program is in a downward trend. Denial of the reality we are watching.

This post was just a reminder for the pro pea patch people
  • mrdoogmrdoog Member Posts: 203
    Who gives a fuck
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,197
    imagine being one of the 57k who goes to a ucla football game.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,050 Standard Supporter

imagine being one of the 57k who goes to a ucla football game.

We’ll get there. Not far off.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,555 Swaye's Wigwam
    This is all so great. Someone should make a t-shirt with those graphics on them.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,294 Swaye's Wigwam
    The “p” word is a trigger for those of us who’ve locked horns with the lemon trio.