Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Two weeks ago, Tim Pool's "Timcast" channel had 1.2 million subscribers

2»

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I would imagine SLPC will help guide the development of the new Holistic /pay/credit/ invest/ consume/ Vax/ travel Pass/ Dominion /Blockchain app we’ll all have
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club

Molyneux is openly racist and advocates for a white ethnostate. Those are a couple of the “reasons” you yadda yadda’d there.

You get your "news" from woke Twitter obviously
    If the Southern Poverty Law Center says you’re a racist, then you’re a racist. Never mind that their brand of biased hatred has led to innocent people being attacked by Leftist nutjobs after the SPLC made things up about groups.
    These idiots think questioning Dimocrats, BLM, or wanting to limit immigration to under 250,000 per year: NAZI, racist, fascist

I've been called as much by keyboard warriors a few times. Never mind I voted blue 75% of the time from 2010 to 2018 including Obama
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Molyneux is openly racist and advocates for a white ethnostate. Those are a couple of the “reasons” you yadda yadda’d there.

If the Southern Poverty Law Center says you’re a racist, then you’re a racist. Never mind that their brand of biased hatred has led to innocent people being attacked by Leftist nutjobs after the SPLC made things up about groups.
    These idiots think questioning Dimocrats, BLM, or wanting to limit immigration to under 250,000 per year: NAZI, racist, fascist

I've been called as much by keyboard warriors a few times. Never mind I voted blue 75% of the time from 2010 to 2018 including Obama
    You can vote blue and have voted for Obama (TWICE!) and still be racist.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club

right comrade!

and everyone to the right of AOC is a fascist
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    Who's Tim Pool?

The Internet and access to information is both fantastic and dangerous at the same time. Hard to know what's real anymore. "Fake News" is President Trump's greatest accomplishment. Though he did it for completely selfish and childish reasons.

I blame Al Gore for inventing it.

right comrade!

and everyone to the right of AOC is a fascist
    Not at all. I voted for Biden, I don’t think he’s a fascist. I wouldn’t call @dnc conservatives fascist either.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Who's Tim Pool?

The Internet and access to information is both fantastic and dangerous at the same time. Hard to know what's real anymore. "Fake News" is President Trump's greatest accomplishment. Though he did it for completely selfish and childish reasons.

What’s super frightening is a grown Hobbit stalking and following literally thousands of teenage girls on Twatter. It’s a Criminal Minds multi-episode arc in real life, and you’re the star!
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953

Who's Tim Pool?

What’s super frightening is a grown Hobbit stalking and following literally thousands of teenage girls on Twatter. It’s a Criminal Minds multi-episode arc in real life, and you’re the star!
    Do you do a lot of drugs or naturally retarded?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited December 2020

Who's Tim Pool?

Settle down, Dildo Baggins.

Someone needs an editor.

Who's Tim Pool?

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter

Why vote blue? Open borders, chicom symps, forever wars, high taxes and regulations, destruction of public schools, support BLM and antifa destruction of our cities, legalized crime, empty prisons, eternal lockdowns? Just curious.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

Except you'd suck at it. Duh.