Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Expectations for 2021

Comments

• dtddtd Member Posts: 4,490 Standard Supporter

dtd said:

dtd said:

Curb stomp Michigan week 1.
    Win the north.
    Win the conference.
    Make the CFP.
    Win the semifinal game.

Fuck off if you don’t expect the same.

Expect to be disappointed.
    Probably.
    Definitely!

You forget that the majority of my life UW has been shit, you forget that!

I’d rather have delusional standards like Oregon fans.
    Like in 10 years losing 2 natty games and winning 3 rose bowls? Y'all go 7-6 and think the BCS championship is yours, but we? are delusional? Do you even know where you are?

1984! 1984! 1984!
    Thinking Mario Cristobal is an elite HC (which i’ve seen on twitter a billion times today) after he lost to Cal and Oregon State is delusional.
    I don't think it.

BTW, how many times did Don James lose a foosball game?

Again, you're just scooting those goalposts right the fuck along. Up to this season, in 5 of the previous 10 years Oregon WON A ROSE BOWL OR PLAYED FOR THE NATTY. Every_other_year one of those things happened. But dem ducks delusional!!!

Seriously, shut the fuck up and think about that. 50/50 rose bowl or natty(loss), over a decade.
    Have a nice day!
    Ya can't hang can you boy?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Win the north.
    Win the conference.
    Make the CFP.
    Win the semifinal game.

Probably.
    Definitely!

Like in 10 years losing 2 natty games and winning 3 rose bowls? Y'all go 7-6 and think the BCS championship is yours, but we? are delusional? Do you even know where you are?

1984! 1984! 1984!
    Thinking Mario Cristobal is an elite HC (which i’ve seen on twitter a billion times today) after he lost to Cal and Oregon State is delusional.
    I don't think it.

Again, you're just scooting those goalposts right the fuck along. Up to this season, in 5 of the previous 10 years Oregon WON A ROSE BOWL OR PLAYED FOR THE NATTY. Every_other_year one of those things happened. But dem ducks delusional!!!

Seriously, shut the fuck up and think about that. 50/50 rose bowl or natty(loss), over a decade.
    Have a nice day!
    No I can! I just don’t care about anything you have to say!

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Win the north.
    Win the conference.
    Make the CFP.
    Win the semifinal game.

Probably.
    Definitely!

1984! 1984! 1984!
    I don't think it.

Have a nice day!
    Obviously! Little man.
    dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Win the north.
    Win the conference.
    Make the CFP.
    Win the semifinal game.

Probably.
    Definitely!

1984! 1984! 1984!
    I don't think it.

Have a nice day!
    Obviously! Little man.
    Wow you really owned me!

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Win the north.
    Win the conference.
    Make the CFP.
    Win the semifinal game.

Probably.
    Definitely!

1984! 1984! 1984!
    I don't think it.

Have a nice day!
    Obviously! Little man.
    Wow you really owned me!
    But tell us again how Oregon fans shouldn't have expectations.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,357 Founders Club

ntxduck said:

This is about as plausible as your hop going to the final 4 last year prediction

Prediction vs. expectation

I’d rather get mocked for having high expectations than none at all.
    Dave Samek would agree
    dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Win the north.
    Win the conference.
    Make the CFP.
    Win the semifinal game.

Probably.
    Definitely!

1984! 1984! 1984!
    I don't think it.

Have a nice day!
    Obviously! Little man.
    Wow you really owned me!
    But tell us again how Oregon fans shouldn't have expectations.
    I never said you shouldn’t.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    UW plays football?
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,570
    edited December 2020

@backthepack, have you ever seen the film “500 Days of Summer”?

Yo the first time I saw this fucking movie it was right when I thought I was getting back with an ex only for something similar to happen. This scene had me hating zoe for life
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    ntxduck said:

@backthepack, have you ever seen the film “500 Days of Summer”?

Yo the first time I saw this fucking movie it was right when I thought I was getting back with an ex only for something similar to happen. This scene had me hating zoe for life
    I’ve pretty much always had an irrational dislike of Zooey Deschanel. Probably stems from the fact I can’t stand manic-pixie dream girl types. Their “oh I’m so awkward and nerdy” bullshit while they’re actually smoking hot/cool-shtick makes me want to puke.

Yeah, that movie gave me the feels because there have been a couple of times I’ve acted like the protagonist, Tom. 😬 Not a good look.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,523 Swaye's Wigwam

10-2 regular season, obviously with losses to Oregon and Stanford, then defer north championship to 8-4 Oregon. They deserve it with the head to head victory after all.
    We all jerk off in the corner while Preston fucks our boyfriends.

How has this received so little love?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,523 Swaye's Wigwam

dtd said:

dtd said:

ntxduck said:

This is about as plausible as your hop going to the final 4 last year prediction

Prediction vs. expectation

I’d rather get mocked for having high expectations than none at all.
    That's what dunning kruger afflicted people say.
    Ok.
    Google it.
    I took psych 101. I’m not retarded.
    This is low key one of the funniest things I've ever read. If this was chintentional, BTP needs to join DBG on the standup circuit.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,357

We all jerk off in the corner while Preston fucks our boyfriends.

This gif will be getting alot of run for the next........1-45 years

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

UW is not anything remote to a championship program. 7 or 8 wins next year. @backthepack you rightly point out there are several coaches on the staff who are worthless but think the team with those same coaches is going to win 10+ games next season?

UW football is never going to be what any of us want it to be. I've been waiting for the program to re-establish itself to where we? think we belong at the top of the conference and playing for Rose Bowls for 25 years. Outside of 3 years under Petersen the team has been nowhere close. What you've seen from the school the past couple seasons is much more of the norm.

TPIO

Most talented team* in the conference beeyatch!

* stars scale