Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey Cohen and Couscous

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,594 Founders Club

Fuck you

This is where we shine. Bad news and attacking our beloved program. This bored lives for moments like this
    This will be our finest hour?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,594 Founders Club

Fuck you

This does have upper campus written all over it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,782 Founders Club

Fuck you

This is where we shine. Bad news and attacking our beloved program. This bored lives for moments like this
    We won't fight them on the beaches....

Fuck you

Damn you and your 53 seconds
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

Fuck you

This does have upper campus written all over it.
    Whether this exact decision does or not, those fucktards are one responsible for the #GuidedByScience abomination of a season.
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 810

Fuck you

Winston Churchill never had to face a ranked Gavin Newsom
    Or Desantis for that matter.

Fuck you

DeSantis kept the beaches open.
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 810

Fuck you

Pinellas county is county is in Florida. That picture was taken in St Pete or I am being whooshed.

Fuck you

Pinellas county is county is in Florida. That picture was taken in St Pete or I am being whooshed.
    My bad, you're right.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter
    LB_33 said:

Fuck you

We shall forfeit in the end. We shall fight in Montlake only, we shan't fight in the living rooms of recruits, we shall Peloton with growing confidence and growing strength in the thigh, we shall defend our CHAZ, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the message boreds, we shall fight on the coffee grounds, we shall fight the feds in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight for the pills; we... will always surrender
    POTFW
  • LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323

LB_33 said:

Fuck you

We shall forfeit in the end. We shall fight in Montlake only, we shan't fight in the living rooms of recruits, we shall Peloton with growing confidence and growing strength in the thigh, we shall defend our CHAZ, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the message boreds, we shall fight on the coffee grounds, we shall fight the feds in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight for the pills; we... will always surrender
    Awesome 29th post. Post more.
    Feed me more history softballs coach and i'll crush them out of the park. Unfortunately we have the greatest collection of armchair medical doctors and drug kingpins that shitpost about drivel that i can only pinch hit every 4 weeks. See you fuckers in January
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,358 Swaye's Wigwam
    LB_33 said:

LB_33 said:

Fuck you

Awesome 29th post. Post more.
    Feed me more history softballs coach and i'll crush them out of the park. Unfortunately we have the greatest collection of armchair medical doctors and drug kingpins that shitpost about drivel that i can only pinch hit every 4 weeks. See you fuckers in January
    I reserve the right to armchair medical doctor, and rationally and irrationally hate the AD, Coaches, Players, and Doog at the same time.

DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN OR CAN'T DO!

Drugs I leave up to @Swaye or the countless others here who rufied their now wives into submission. "Yeah babe, I was wasted too, and don't remember a thing. We should do this again!"
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,358 Swaye's Wigwam
    I ultimately blame myself. Last night, on the phone I basically indicated "I just hope they get a decent bowl and interesting opponent." Spoke too soon.