Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    You'd think Kristi could have found a better looking woman.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Reddington Waders are made in China. Sad that she would bow to our? Chi Com over lords like that.

Real Patriots like me and @dflea wear Simms made in fucking Montana!

Plus she's got a bobber on and there's no reason to have to nymph on a river like that.

Word
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    You’re complaining about a nymph on a river?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

HHusky said:

You'd think Kristi could have found a better looking woman.

You’d be first in line to offer him a rimjob after eating thanksgiving at a Chinese buffet

Is that homo lingo?

You people crack me up.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
    edited December 2020
    doogie said:

You’re complaining about a nymph on a river?

No, not at all.

I'm complaining about the verb nymph, not the noun nymph. You need to learn the difference, bud.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,477 Founders Club
    That is kind of a big deal. The first thing I thought of was the @dflea would tear her apart if it was fake or not quite up to standards. If you're going to photo op to impress fishermen you should know they will be looking hard at it

That is kind of a big deal. The first thing I thought of was the @dflea would tear her apart if it was fake or not quite up to standards. If you're going to photo op to impress fishermen you should know they will be looking hard at it

Took me 1 sec to spot the Chi Com gear. Lol. I don't hold it against her except here in the Tug.

The day I went fishing with @dflea I had a Reddington Chi Com rod. They make great affordable fly fishing gear for pours. My other my other sticks - Sage, Orivs and Loomis - are all made in the USA but they cost about 2 to 3 times as much.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,089 Standard Supporter

Took me 1 sec to spot the Chi Com gear. Lol. I don't hold it against her except here in the Tug.

The day I went fishing with @dflea I had a Reddington Chi Com rod. They make great affordable fly fishing gear for pours. My other my other sticks - Sage, Orivs and Loomis - are all made in the USA but they cost about 2 to 3 times as much.
    If you're on a date with Dflea he only deserves cheap!
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

I bought him a nice bottle of single malt.
    wanna go out sometime?
    LebamDawg said:

Sledog said:

wanna go out sometime?
    Do you give good hand jerbs?
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

LebamDawg said:

Sledog said:

wanna go out sometime?
    Do you give good hand jerbs?
    I think so - let me ask myself - yep
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,903 Swaye's Wigwam

Reddington Waders are made in China. Sad that she would bow to our? Chi Com over lords like that.

Real Patriots like me and @dflea wear Simms made in fucking Montana!

Plus she's got a bobber on and there's no reason to have to nymph on a river like that.

You’re kind of gay for allegedly liking guns.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,089 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Yella doesn't just hand out bottles of scotch to any faggot that comes along you know.

He wanted to see a steelhead, so I took him on a date up to the wild and scenic Queets river and brought a feisty, chrome wild steelhead to hand so he could give it the eyeball test. A couple fly guys in rafts floated right over the top of it as they went by before I got there. They should have casted.

Once you catch a steelhead, it's hard to go back to lesser fish like trout, or worse, ditch pickles. Don't get me wrong - I'll fish for anything, but I'll put real effort into catching steelhead. I'm scheming on a Deschutes river summer run trip this summer to try to get Yella a steelhead. Hopefully a decent run materializes.

Haven't ever fished for those. Need to try it sometime.