Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:
Choose a Donation Amount
Username
(required for credit)
Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

doogncarolina 20 for 20

13»

Comments

• dnc said:

Uhhhhh, we should like, be best friends. I'm working on a draft and we have about half of the same songs. I doog you!

You've always been one of my favorite, classy poasters, way back to Free Hoops bored days.

IIRC you went to Roosevelt?
    #MyTeds
    dncLaocoön
  • GladstoneGladstone Posts: 16,081
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments
    Mad_Son said:

There are a lot of songs here that take me back. Great list.

It really is. Wasn't expecting to have as much taste crossover with @dnc but we are generally aligned.
    Mad_Sondnc
  • GladstoneGladstone Posts: 16,081
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments
    edited December 2020

dnc said:

My musical tastes are all over the place butt considering I was the rap tourney guru let's begin with some sermon seeking that was my ringtone once upon a tim back when I loved Kanye before I hated Kanye before I loved Kanye before I had no idea how to feel about Kanye.

Shit, this is really, really good! Kanye got big during my hip hop hiatus, then he went insane, so I've never really paid him any mind. Might have to revisit that decision.
    His oldest stuff is vastly different (just as good) and some of the realest lyrics you'll find:

Sobering. I love it tremendously but holy fuck does it hit hard. Obviously YMMV.
    dnc
  • LaocoönLaocoön Posts: 248
    Fourth Anniversary 250 Awesomes 100 Up Votes 100 Comments
    edited January 7
    Maybe I'm thinking of someone else from the bored, but for some reason I thought there'd be more Chevelle on your list?? Old man memory I guess...
    Btw... great list!

dnc
  • dncdnc Posts: 49,224
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes 25000 Comments
    Laocoön said:

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else from the bored, but for some reason I thought there'd be more Chevelle on your list?? Old man memory I guess...
    Btw... great list!

Nope I just whiffed. Been kicking myself for not including them for awhile. They definitely belong.
    GrundleStiltzkinLaocoön
  • LaocoönLaocoön Posts: 248
    Fourth Anniversary 250 Awesomes 100 Up Votes 100 Comments
    dnc said:

Laocoön said:

Btw... great list!

Nope I just whiffed. Been kicking myself for not including them for awhile. They definitely belong.
    That makes the both of us, bruddah! I’d like to make a few revisions to mine after looking back at it.
    GrundleStiltzkindnc
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Posts: 51,377
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 25000 Comments
    Laocoön said:

dnc said:

Laocoön said:

Btw... great list!

That makes the both of us, bruddah! I’d like to make a few revisions to mine after looking back at it.
    I left off Fleet Foxes to my everlasting shame.

Add some alsos.
    dncLaocoön