Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Should Sherman be kicked out of the NFL?

Comments

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My girlfriend does that and asks me to look at her stupid pictures all day. I dont know why she still asks me to look as i dont think i even respond to that shit anymore
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    phineas said:

My girlfriend does that and asks me to look at her stupid pictures all day. I dont know why she still asks me to look as i dont think i even respond to that shit anymore

Post the nude selfies of said girlfriend or LEAVE!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

El oh el at the Macklemore hate on this forum. Haters gun hate.

El oh el that you are a Macklemore fan. He sucks and just looking at him makes me want to punch him. Start listening to some better music.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

There has been good music that has come out of Seattle, Mackelmore is not one of them. For one thing, he is riding the jock of Ryan Lewis (the only reason why people like his music) and his shit is the epitome of Seattle liberal white guilt.

• Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,312
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck Micklimore and Mixalot. You need Ice Cube, Dr. Dre and the ghost of Eazy-motherfucking-E.

Why do u hate MC Ren?

Shoot a motherfucker in a minute
    I find a good piece o' pussy, I go up in it

Goddamn that brings a tear to my eye
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2014

There has been good music that has come out of Seattle, Mackelmore is not one of them. For one thing, he is riding the jock of Ryan Lewis (the only reason why people like his music) and his shit is the epitome of Seattle liberal white guilt.

You obviously havent listened to much of his music. He's okay; he has a good flow and production, but his music and message can get a little corny. I dont have a problem with him, and he has actually done a good job of opening the doors for other independent artists.

As far as Seattle rappers go, Nacho Picasso >>>> anyone else

inb4 seattle rap superiority guy
  • Options

No class.

http://q13fox.com/2014/01/23/washington-billboard-blasts-sherman/#axzz2qt998OQu

I think Richard Sherman needs to visit the Nebraska bored's to gain some perspective about class. It is hard to root for the Seahawks with a bunch of non classy players like RS.

49er fans hate money
  • Options
    Founders Club

You obviously havent listened to much of his music. He's okay; he has a good flow and production, but his music and message can get a little corny. I dont have a problem with him, and he has actually done a good job of opening the doors for other independent artists.

How about we cancel the "Seattle Rappers" bullshit entirely? Silly shit.

Not sure what you're getting at...are you insinuating all Seattle rappers suck, or saying it's stupid to lump them together based on geography?
  • Options
    Founders Club

El oh el that you are a Macklemore fan. He sucks and just looking at him makes me want to punch him. Start listening to some better music.
    Never said I was a fan, did I faggot?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Nacho's entire fanbase are 15 year-olds with "Swag" snapbacks.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Nacho's entire fanbase are 15 year-olds with "Swag" snapbacks.
    Yeah, tons of 15 year olds at all his 21+ shows...
  • Options
    Founders Club

Not sure what you're getting at...are you insinuating all Seattle rappers suck, or saying it's stupid to lump them together based on geography?
    I wasn't trying to insinuate anything, but yes, all Seattle rappers do suck. I remember Macklemore before he was famous. One of my friends threw it on while driving. He played the Red Hot Chili Peppers one and the Dave Neihaus one. They were terrible. Before Macklemore, I went to a Blue Scholars concert at a rich girl's birthday. They were terrible too, although they do have one banger. I am not familiar with all of the underground guys, but Seattle rap has always sucked.

The underground scene is really good, way better than Macklemore or Blue Scholars. I think you'd like Nacho, his stuff is more reminiscent of west coast gangster rap, only with way better production (I think)

[Verse 2]
    Nacho Picasso, my dad's a mad scientist you know where my alliance is
    I lie on the defiant list
    Fuck the Maybach, I belong on a pirate ship
    Your girl watch the throne as she choke on a tyrant's dick
    I'm a loud mouth nigga with a silent chick
    And she don't do shit, but look fine and thick
    She forget how to act, I'll remind her quick
    I'm a dark face gremlin, sign of Rick
    They could hate on me, I just feed off it
    Wish they'd get off my dick so I can beat off it
    If you die without a car I'mma key your coffin
    We'll see what's popping when I see you, I don't sleep that often
    This Seattle but it's sounding like the street of Compton
    You hear the sirens, the choppers, the streets are talking
    And the police be acting like the baller blockin
    Got a Glock, wears a badge then he probably rotten

He's got clever lyrics, good beats, and is pretty much the anti-Macklemore
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

I wasn't trying to insinuate anything, but yes, all Seattle rappers do suck. I remember Macklemore before he was famous. One of my friends threw it on while driving. He played the Red Hot Chili Peppers one and the Dave Neihaus one. They were terrible. Before Macklemore, I went to a Blue Scholars concert at a rich girl's birthday. They were terrible too, although they do have one banger. I am not familiar with all of the underground guys, but Seattle rap has always sucked.

It blew me away when Thrift Shop made Macklemore blow up. All four of his hits (Thrift Shop, Can't Hold Us, Same Love, White Walls) are all carried by the production and hooks that Macklemore has nothing to do with. The only song out of those that isn't terrible is White Walls. When Seattle finally gets someone to break through, it had to be a hipster douche bag like Macklemore. How fitting. He looks like a typical meek Seattle kid who sucks at sports.

Wait, you're telling me that a rapper hit it big based off of hooks and production?

Master P is impressed it only took you 17 years to crack the code.
    At least Master P made them say, "UHH" and sang some of his own hooks. A lot of rappers with shitty lyrics and flows sang their own hooks, even Nelly and Ja Rule.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The guy is 30 years old and is still completely trapped in late high school/early college mode. Repping shopping for shitty clothes at a thrift store is still cool? Give me a fucking break.

I don't think that is a reason to hate him. You have to relate to your fan base, and his fan base is mostly high school and college kids.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

It blew me away when Thrift Shop made Macklemore blow up. All four of his hits (Thrift Shop, Can't Hold Us, Same Love, White Walls) are all carried by the production and hooks that Macklemore has nothing to do with. The only song out of those that isn't terrible is White Walls. When Seattle finally gets someone to break through, it had to be a hipster douche bag like Macklemore. How fitting. He looks like a typical meek Seattle kid who sucks at sports.

Wait, you're telling me that a rapper hit it big based off of hooks and production?

Master P is impressed it only took you 17 years to crack the code.
    At least Master P made them say, "UHH" and sang some of his own hooks. A lot of rappers with shitty lyrics and flows sang their own hooks, even Nelly and Ja Rule.

Ripping on Ja Rule is fine, but if we're going to hate on Cuntry Grammar, I'm out!