Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huskies vs Grizz game thread

greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
edited December 2020 in Payton's Place
Huskies trying to come from behind

Comments

• Options
    They battled, just came up short
  • Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2020
    I take it back. Huskies are by far the worst team in the Pac 12. 7 for 18 from the free throw line. Like 40 turnovers in the first half. Green couldn't hit jack shit... actually fouled out against a total shit Montana squad.

And while we're at it... how fucking terrible is the Pac 12? ASU lost to UTEP today after being the only ranked team in the Pac. What has happened to a once great conference?

The Dawgs would have lost to Gonzaga by 60.
  • Options
    Romar never had to play a 1-4 Montana
  • Options
    OneNippleOneNipple Member Posts: 179
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    You guys are asses......if we would have scored 9 more points, we would have won.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    edited December 2020

I take it back. Huskies are by far the worst team in the Pac 12. 7 for 18 from the free throw line. Like 40 turnovers in the first half. Green couldn't hit jack shit... actually fouled out against a total shit Montana squad.

And while we're at it... how fucking terrible is the Pac 12? ASU lost to UTEP today after being the only ranked team in the Pac. What has happened to a once great conference?

For some reason my old man, a life long UW b-ball fan and big time doog, who is partially responsible for my fandom - out of pocket said UW b-ball would make the tournament this year, I said, the NCAA tournament??? When he replied yea I said I have to call you on that bet whatever you want. No joke, a bottle of Passing Time wine that I have to drink with him, either way I just got half a bottle of nice wine for free. Wish it wasn’t because the college b-ball team I love is complete trash but that’s the way it goes.

His reasoning, “we didn’t lose to Baylor by that much” lmaoooo, Jen Cohen loves him
  • Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
    edited December 2020

For some reason my old man, a life long UW b-ball fan and big time doog, who is partially responsible for my fandom - out of pocket said UW b-ball would make the tournament this year, I said, the NCAA tournament??? When he replied yea I said I have to call you on that bet whatever you want. No joke, a bottle of Passing Time wine that I have to drink with him, either way I just got half a bottle of nice wine for free. Wish it wasn’t because the college b-ball team I love is complete trash but that’s the way it goes.

His reasoning, “we didn’t lose to Baylor by that much” lmaoooo, Jen Cohen loves him
    The frustrating part the last 2 seasons is just 0 will or ability to overcome adversity. You're looking at 7 or 8 players on this roster who won tournament MVP's and avg'd like 25 a game in high school... they step on the college court and immediately shit their pants.

What happened to the Terrance Ross's? the IT's? Fuck man... Jamal Bay had 1 fucking point tonight against fucking Montana... the dude won MVP's at HUGE national tournaments as a high schooler. Hameir Wright was Mr. Basketball in the state of fucking New York... he had 5 points, 4 fouls and 2 turnovers... he's now shooting like 25% from 3... fucking mental god damn midgets.

IT was a 5'7 3-star recruit who pissed competitiveness... these guys are wounded, sad little puppies.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    So much for one of the 5 wins this year
  • Options
    IceManLikeGervinIceManLikeGervin Member Posts: 331
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Comment

The Pac 12 didn't have a single team ranked in the top 25 of last week's AP & Coaches polls https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/rankings
  • Options

The Pac 12 didn't have a single team ranked in the top 25 of last week's AP & Coaches polls https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/rankings
    And Hop is going to go winless in conference play
  • Options

And Hop is going to go winless in conference play
    Don’t tap dance on our b-ball graves too much duck - your about to be 3-4
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Hameir has to be one of the worst three point shooters in the country based on number of attempts and yet he has the green light, its laughable.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

Good this team needs to be abysmal to get Hop out of here

They are abysmal

81% chance Hop is back next year... They will throw out some mulligan covid excuse...
    If he wins 1 game there is a chance he is gone, especially after following last years mess.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,073
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I fully expect this team to live and die by the three pointer, which means they will likely beat a good team because they shoot 60% behind the arc one night, and then the next five games shoot 10% on 30 attempts per game.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Good this team needs to be abysmal to get Hop out of here

They are abysmal

81% chance Hop is back next year... They will throw out some mulligan covid excuse...
    Cohen extended him through 2025. AD is cutting payroll like crazy. He will be back.
  • Options
    I looked up UW’s RPI to confirm that UW is the worst power five team in the country and I was surprised to see Kentucky is 1-5 and lower than UW. Would probably still crush UW if they played.

But if Kentucky can’t compete in Covid times how can we expect UW too????? Jen Cohen’s logic probably.