Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seriously, lefties...explain this to me...

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,477 Founders Club
    AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

"I refuse to release murderers and pedophiles," Sheriff Barnes said.

I tend to agree with Sheriff Barnes.

https://www.foxla.com/news/orange-county-sheriff-slams-judges-order-to-release-inmates-amid-covid-19

Question 1: What's the end game here?

Question 2: Are people on the left generally ok with this?

I don't know. I'm not a leftie
    Communism is on the left. HTH
    The problem with you Trumptards is that your minds only think in simple opposites. The reality is different. Most Americans are not alt right fascists like you. We're conservative on some issues and liberal on others. That's why we voted out Trump by a huge margin. You Trumptards are -- don't forget this!, a minority.
    You're a dumb fucking donkey and that's the best one can say about you

Apologies to @dflea
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

https://www.foxla.com/news/orange-county-sheriff-slams-judges-order-to-release-inmates-amid-covid-19

The problem with you Trumptards is that your minds only think in simple opposites. The reality is different. Most Americans are not alt right fascists like you. We're conservative on some issues and liberal on others. That's why we voted out Trump by a huge margin. You Trumptards are -- don't forget this!, a minority. Fascists like you can only get national power if you force people to follow a dictator. It didn't work.
    Wine mom POTD
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter

I would have to see a breakdown of the prison population for what crimes they committed. The order is for less than half, if more than half are murderers and pedophiles then ok that’s crazy.

Well, just don't ever lock your doors. In fact, you should put up a sign that says "Free" over your front door. You are dumber than a bag of hammers.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,089 Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

The problem with you Trumptards is that your minds only think in simple opposites. The reality is different. Most Americans are not alt right fascists like you. We're conservative on some issues and liberal on others. That's why we voted out Trump by a huge margin. You Trumptards are -- don't forget this!, a minority. Fascists like you can only get national power if you force people to follow a dictator. It didn't work.
    The problem with you communists is that you color yourselves as something else but are doing their bidding. You know you are yet continue. I call 'em as I see 'em comrade.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,477 Founders Club
    The left spent 5 years crying like little bitches about Trump's "tone". Like the true hypocrites they are they now use Trump as an excuse for their own behavior. Fucking 6 year olds

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

jecornel said:

Seriously, you need help.

I would have to see a breakdown of the prison population for what crimes they committed. The order is for less than half, if more than half are murderers and pedophiles then ok that’s crazy.

"Several hundred of the inmates are considered medically vulnerable, based on guidelines set by the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention. Out of the 700 inmates in this category, 59 are in for murder, 39 for attempted murder, and 90 for child molestation and a litany of other crimes, Sheriff Barnes said."
    https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020/12/14/jail-inmates-release-inmates-orange-county/
    What’s your point?
    So you don’t know what his point is either.
    Why would anyone bother to offer a link for you when all you can offer is the “I know you are, but what am I” reply.

You don’t have many friends, do you?
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953

Why do you consider this a left right situation?

Personally I would say murderers (even the nice ones) should stay in jail.

Excessive use of marihuana, probably can go free with some extended probation.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter

The issue you moron is if you are breaking into cars to steal sh*t to fund your drug habit. Or just walking into a private business and grabbing stuff. If you don't prosecute that, then you get a whole bunch of it. There has to be consequences - like jail.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Oh look, the dumbfuck who claimed cops need a warrant to arrest someone and that Lincoln freed all the slaves by "decree" is back again talking about people with simple minds.

Because the only people advocating that we empty the jails are all leftists. Other than that it's a fucking mystery.
    SFGbob said:

Because the only people advocating that we empty the jails are all leftists. Other than that it's a fucking mystery.
    If you say so I guess.

SFGbob said:

If you say so I guess.
    Yeah, only I'm saying that. It's not as if there Soros back DAs pushing exactly that in cities all over this country. I love when you use your ignorance as a defense.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

The issue you moron is if you are breaking into cars to steal sh*t to fund your drug habit. Or just walking into a private business and grabbing stuff. If you don't prosecute that, then you get a whole bunch of it. There has to be consequences - like jail.
    bigot
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

If you say so I guess.
    Yeah, only I'm saying that. It's not as if there Soros back DAs pushing exactly that in cities all over this country. I love when you use your ignorance as a defense.
    If you say so. I'm sure you have tons of data to back this up, so I'll just trust you.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

If you say so I guess.
    If you say so. I'm sure you have tons of data to back this up, so I'll just trust you.
    The ignorance defense. There's nothing quite like it.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

If you say so I guess.
    And your lack of facts offense is even more impressive.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,707
    edited December 2020
    SFGbob said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Oh look, the dumbfuck who claimed cops need a warrant to arrest someone and that Lincoln freed all the slaves by "decree" is back again talking about people with simple minds.
    A warrant is needed if you pull somebody off the street seemingly at random, yes. The guy arrested was not exhibiting probable cause. 4th Amendment. And yes Lincoln pushed the boundaries of his authority with an EO. None of this contentious. Look it up
    edited December 2020
    AOG said:

SFGbob said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

A warrant is needed if you pull somebody off the street seemingly at random, yes. The guy arrested was not exhibiting probable cause. 4th Amendment. And yes Lincoln pushed the boundaries of his authority with an EO. None of this contentious. Look it up
    But that's not what happened my strawman ass fucking friend. Would you like to try again? They weren't pulling people off the street at random. The guy arrested had already been witnessed committing a crime. But by all means double down dumbass.

Whether Lincoln "pushed the boundaries" wasn't the point of contention, but a strawman ass fucker does what a strawman ass fucker does.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

If you say so I guess.
    And your lack of facts offense is even more impressive.
    Yeah, I guess if I were to say the sun rises in the East without providing "facts" you'd have the same come back.